1. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film I Don't Know How She Does It

Sjp was exactly like carrie in this just with children, exactly the same acting. was still a nice film to watch. but meh

2. Suds McDuff's rating of the film I Don't Know How She Does It

I can't see Sarah Jessica Parker in any movie or television show as anybody other than Carrie Bradshaw. It was basically Carrie juggling her family life and her work life.Simple, predictable and cliche, but still a nice watch anyway.

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film I Don't Know How She Does It

I don't know how Sarah Jessica Parker does it, but every single character she plays is exactly the same.

4. TassiaB's rating of the film I Don't Know How She Does It

I like how they didn't let anything happen between Kate and Jack, that would have ruined the movie. The getting Allison and Jack together though was unnecessary. Still, nice easy going movie :)

5. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film I Don't Know How She Does It

Surprisingly nimble romantic comedy about a woman trying to juggle her family life with her commitments at a high profile investment firm. Riddled with cliches from start to finish, but charmingly put together, I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT resembles a hundred comedies just like it, but it works in spite of its familiar trappings.