1. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

Just great, demented fun. Always cheers me up!

2. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

Hippies, LSD, rabies, dumb kids. Silly, but surely not funny.

3. Log Lady's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

Even the synopsis is more entertaining than the actual thing. I wouldn't mind watching this again in some sleazy grindhouse theater, though.

4. Brooke Naomi's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

love me some good trash horror

5. AdrianM.'s rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

yeah it was crappy but it actually made me want to visit a real grindhouse

6. Nick Schwab's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

Not as fun as its reputation. The memorability doesn't happen even with the rabid-hippies vs. construction worker fights, feeling amateurish. The rest isn't rewarding, either. As one has to sit through many schlocky scenes-- as in bad-bad moments, not good-bad ones-- either in their acting or in conception that's more awkward than creative. Nearly every scene with the kid or the other non-hippy characters is abysmal.

7. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

Joe Dante wrote the review for it then, Lynn Lowry would later star in two more "viral horror" masterpieces. My new guilty pleasure when it comes to seeing '70s exploitation-horror like this: good & bloody, entertaining concept & fine little cast. (At first, I felt I wasn't gonna dig this one after seeing the trailer but I gave in and watched it anyway.)

8. Pymo's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

Eat before you gonna eat me!

9. gaffordKINO's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

Fun mix of humor and calamity with grotesque and macabre. A real blast!

10. DADA WEATHERMAN's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

Just that plot description alone should win an award.

11. iheartllama's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

By far the most tormenting score ever !!

12. bknight23's rating of the film I Drink Your Blood

"Let it be known sons and daughters that satan was an acid head. Drink from this cup. Pledge yourselves. And together we'll all freak out!" Durston died just recently. NY Times did an obit for him. Which is awesome, because if it were not for him how would I ever know that being an lsd loving hippie would eventually lead to being a rabies infested mad man? Thanks Durston!