1. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film I Feel Pretty

This film is very light but a bit too simplistic and with a clear beautiful / ugly divide. It is not really my sense of humour nor the way I see things so would not recommend.

2. Diderot's rating of the film I Feel Pretty

Two people were required to direct this nightmare collection of clichés. The only funny thing about this movie is Michelle Williams, who's delightful in almost every way. The only other worthwhile thing to come out of this movie's existence is the live-tweeting of Greta Gerwig's entirely apt experience of it.

3. paul_quixote's rating of the film I Feel Pretty

Aggressively boring Target advert. Ya ya Michelle Williams is funny. There's weird energy when it's just Schumer's face processing feelings so I remained intrigued by the possibility of An Interesting Amy Schumer Movie. But probably won't ever happen. There's like... a combined total of ~90 seconds that flourish into absurdist riffing on the inherent non-existence of The Self. I like that. The rest is wasted talent.

4. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film I Feel Pretty

5. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film I Feel Pretty

Went in with low expectations, and it's not that bad

6. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film I Feel Pretty

Like "Blockers," "I Feel Pretty" doesn't honor its pitiful trailers by seemingly damage-controlling what might be one of the worst films of the year. Much like Amy Schumer's character, it trudges through a barrage of aggressively mediocre comic setpieces that will prove unmemorable. Also: can you really have a body-positive comedy when most of your jokes come from laughing at the women and their features?

7. adam's rating of the film I Feel Pretty