1. Syranos's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

Un des pires films. c'est 0

2. Terry_Moby's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

3. crnstsc's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

I like Aaron Eckhart but this is garbage!

5. Diderot's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

I spent most of the running-time wondering if I'd ever seen a worse movie than this one. I never decided.

6. Oscar Gomez's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

Dialogo increiblemente malo, muy absurdo, y su historia deja mucho que decir.

7. caprivi76's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

it seems, that a 8 year old boy on speed wrote the horrible script

8. Roberto Neves's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

9. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

Una delle cose più brutte mai viste sullo schermo. Sceneggiatura imbarazzante,messa in scena ed effetti speciali inguardabili,scorci presi da dieci altri film del genere: il tutto concorre a creare una vera e propria porcata. Da guardare assolutamente per capire come non si fà un film.

10. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

Love the fact that you can really tell all the different corpses used to make up Franky.

11. Aurėja's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

Its so bad that they could use it as a method of torture.

12. Ostermyers's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

Seriously... It's like a long power rangers episode. ( I don't want to disrespect power rangers lol.)

13. Easton Dubois's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

14. Stefan Vali's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

15. Muspelheim's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

horrible, except for the cemetery scene.

16. Cosi's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

17. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

18. msmichel's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

While nowhere near the disaster some are making it out to be this over plotted and unneeded revision of the Frankenstein tome is often actually entertaining. Plot holes and silliness overcome at times but everyone on screen is just so damn earnest you can almost forgive it. Campy...yes. Fun...somewhat. Production design and sets are derivative surely but still somewhat impressive. Shelley it ain't.

19. twistedthursday's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

My dear Mary, I sincerely apologise for the existence of this film.

20. HAD!L's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

21. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

Buscando explotar la formula que tan buenos resultados le dió en la saga de UNDERWORLD, el guionista, productor (y a veces actor) Kevin Grevioux convirtío al famoso monstruo en un cazador solitario atrapado enmedio de una ancestral guerra entre ángeles y demonios; el problema es que Aaron Eckhard no es Kate Beckinsale, y aunque no deja de ser entretenido, todo el asunto peca de ser más convencional de lo deseado.

22. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film I, Frankenstein

the most horrendous film I have ever had the misfortune of paying to watch in a movie theatre. this is not cinema, not even a film. CGI showreel doesn't stand for filmmaking yet. or does it now?

23. kacey's rating of the film I, Frankenstein