1. :Dani's rating of the film I Give It a Year

2. chazell's rating of the film I Give It a Year

my dad recorded this off the tv and we all sat through it. my mum recently crashed a new car into some bollards so the best bit of the film was her thoughts on the over use of bollards in the chosen settings.

3. Graham Ball's rating of the film I Give It a Year

One too many cliches render the whole movie too generic to cash-in on the exportable British romcom charm it was so heavily reliant on. It tried too hard on all fronts and suffered from a badly managed ending. The two stars are for two very funny comedy scenes that were awkwardly funny and the two leads who managed their roles well.

4. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film I Give It a Year

watched with my mum ---- my friend said he watched it in the cinema, I'm glad i didn't. don't think my mum liked it either

5. Sin título.'s rating of the film I Give It a Year

Considero que el principal objetivo de estas producciones es entretener al auditorio con algunos juegos bobos y una que otra conducta con la cual pueda existir algo de empatía, al final no veo muchos de esos elementos aquí y simplemente nos queda el disfrute visual que proporciona Rose Byrne.

6. Mogambo's rating of the film I Give It a Year

When it went for humor it hit. When it for a more serious plot, it missed. I wanted more of the rapid fire dialogue than the forced story.

7. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film I Give It a Year

[Watched on 18/11- 3.5 stars] Better than I thought. Loved the concept but they messed up the end.

8. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film I Give It a Year

"Kurt Cobain isn't singing here we are now in containers."

9. Michelle Martinez's rating of the film I Give It a Year

Two couples start to realize that they married they wrong person.

10. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film I Give It a Year

For generic romantic comedies, this contains more wit than most. The way divorce is treated is surprising and its consistently pretty funny. The biggest problem I had with the movie, was it way each character was so obviously geared to serve a simple function to the plot without giving it much flavor, even though the movie wasn't linear. Good enough time at the movies.

11. Paulitics's rating of the film I Give It a Year

12. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film I Give It a Year

Turned it off after thirty minutes...

13. Janit's rating of the film I Give It a Year

14. kacey's rating of the film I Give It a Year

More notable for what it isn't than what it is, Rafe Spall is charming though.

15. Nutter Jr's rating of the film I Give It a Year

'Give it a miss' would be a more appropriate title.

16. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film I Give It a Year

I wanted to fucking punch Stephen Merchant in the face after just 1 minute of hearing his "hilariously awkward" rants.

17. chrstphrtlbt's rating of the film I Give It a Year

18. Kenny's rating of the film I Give It a Year

Tries to be so unconventional and fails in the end. Still funny though.

19. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film I Give It a Year

terrible, i feel sick thinking about it