1. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

2. Rafael Zen's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

A beautiful tale of sorrow. It begins with a heart-scratching soundtrack of voices and ends with a poetic long scene. Something to be remembered.

3. Coelho's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

4. J1mmyc5's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

A rather long, emotionally empty shadow play

5. mgaspa's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

Quizas a alguien puede interesarle, sin duda tiene calidad fotográfica pero a mi no me ha interesado mucho.

6. Vassilis Tsitsopoulos's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

7. Carquifi's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

Apela a lo contemplativo, pero no es mi tipo de cine.

8. Gaetano Ricci's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

Esperienza visiva e non verbale, il corto di Pablo Lamar riesce ad essere molto più eloquente attraverso l' abbandono delle parole e del movimento di macchina di quanto intere righe di dialogo potranno mai essere.

9. Marina Golia's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

10. Wililwill's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

Loved it - don't quite know why but this now up there in my favourite short films of all time.

11. filmbot's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

Contemplativeness at its most beautiful

12. Frank ViSo's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

13. Henrique Verkündigung's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

i love the way something that is basic and uninteresting can get the critics to ejaculate. This is ridiculous, always finding intellectual explanations to elevate mediocre shorts into great stuff. Sorry but this sucks.

14. pedro eira's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

15. ䷀'s rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

In the same spirit as Noche Adentro, I Hear Your Scream is stripped for dialogue. This is pure cinema if one could use that term, just field-recordings and an one-shot mise en scène. Great use of silhuettes. Left me with a poetic openess in mind. I am happy to have discovered Pablo Lamar.

16. gghhooaasstt's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

One of the most interesting short films I've seen in years.

17. solar anus's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

Haunting. The use of the constant silhouettes causes such a magical state of awareness as a viewer.

18. mampater's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

19. Staralfur's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

I really like the universe built in such a short time. It makes pasive spectators turn into wondering and contemplating people. Cinematography was a great achivement, as the light dimming was just perfect. Congratulations to the visionary crew. This makes me love even more cinema.

20. Denis K.'s rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

Really enjoyed this short, seen it a while ago but it still stays with me. The concept and the technique are well thought and done.

21. Omar Antonio Iturriaga's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream

Incredible how revealing one stationary shot can be.

22. yaz's rating of the film I Hear Your Scream