1. spasmolytic's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

It used to make me laugh. But I don't think it could now.

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

3. gld48's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

The part where Jude Law hears back how many times he repeated the chicken/tuna salad story shook me to the core. Terrified to repeat myself now.

4. Wing Narada's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

5. Rob Horsfall's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

Strange film but funny and entertaining. Love the existential philosophy blended into it.

6. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

the fucking BONNET stole the show

7. bartkl's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

A mid 00s charming and fun indie films, but certainly not compromising on philosophical depth. I usually have a tough time with such crafted films that experiment with conventional realism, but this film pulled it off nicely. The philosophical topics in the film are explored well, roughly stated comparing the 'everything is connected' buddhist metaphysics to the 'nihilist' perspective, both of which have their role.

8. iva's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

only watched this for isabelle huppert... this is like the movie every bro watches after an intro to philosophy class and thinks they're red pilled dude like wooaaah

9. galuh indri's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

"How come we only ask ourselves the really big questions when something bad happens?" -Tommy Corn

10. Joao Domingues's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

I was bought as soon as I saw the bowler hat

11. Byron N's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

Like watching a dull and talentless comedian laugh at his own flat jokes for one hundred torturous minutes.

12. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

13. Borys Stepanenko's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

14. carlo tagliazucca's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

15. João Rocha's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

16. Muraki's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

17. cinegeek.de's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

Our Daily Free Stream: David O. russell - I Heart Huckabees. Ich habe I Heart Huckabees gesehen und nichts geschah - zwischen dem Film und mir gabs keinerlei Annäherungen. Warum erschienen mir sämtliche Charaktere in David O. Russells Film so wenig greifbar?(...) mehr auf cinegeek.de

18. Poor Margo's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

19. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

20. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

trite and forced. it's like someone tried to make a funny david lynch movie. WHY? i would default to russell's 'spanking the monkey' or the very funny 'flirting with disaster'. ugh, a cheap version of eternal sunshine. you know what this reminds me of? the episode of the simpsons in which homer tries to find his soulmate (which again, was much better than this movie).

21. rachel collier's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

22. Samuel Donath's rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

Say what you want about it... I LIKE IT. My favorite character is Isabelle Huppert. Clever, intelligent, and inventive film.

23. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

24. Y.'s rating of the film I Heart Huckabees

This was so terrible that I'm debating whether he should do a remake as penance for how bad it was, or if he should simply stop making films altogether.