1. Douglas Reese's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

Eight years later, and I'm still saying this is the best Dario Argento film that Dario Argento didn't direct. The influences are everywhere and done so well that it doesn't even feel like imitation, thanks to some choice moments from director Chris Sivertson. Lindsay Lohan is committed to a one-dimensional dual role to the degree of camp, and sets the tone among some inventive, startling horror setpieces. Underrated.

2. joaoreisf's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

one of the most terrible movies i have ever watched... 20m of it was enough!

3. Keith DeNatale's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

Especially great if you pretend its a sequel to The Parent Trap

4. João R's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

It's so over the top and tasteless that it comes the moment where it all (strangely) starts to make sense and we don't fear the changes anymore. Lohan did a decent job here. Trapped with dark and fantasy imagery that not always works, the most intriguing part is: was it all a way for Aubrey to deal with the torture? Is it all the story she wrote...?

5. zsa zsa's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

6. Reel Lover's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

7. Elvis Is King's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

Hats off to anyone to anyone who made it through this. I had to bail. Unwatchable.

8. Joshua's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

17 wall posts in and I'm the only one that will say that I liked it. Amateur moments aplenty, and the final 30 minutes were not my ideal, but it's not bad. It's really not. Over-stylized doesn't always work, but for me, it did. One of Lohan's better films, though that likely won't sell you.

9. João Abreu's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

The unasked for sequel to Parent Trap.

10. associal's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

11. Chris Mello's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

If you told me Lindsay Lohan wrote this movie I would probably say "of course she did."

12. Martin Bastarache's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

Insanity. Double the Lindsay Lohan for your viewing pleasure.

13. LadyGodard's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

14. Westley's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

They should show this movie at film school as an example of how NOT to make a movie. Everything about this film is bad. It doesn't even have the good sense to be bad in a campy-fun sort of way. It's actually just bad in a please-god-make-it-end sort of way. Forcing people to watch this film could be used as a form of punishment.

15. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

Too deliberately weird and stupid to be anything but an intentional goof-fest.

16. themotherandthewhore's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

I only watched this because I find Lindsay Lohan hot as fuh! But I stopped watching after forty mins...

17. 849025's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

18. Arisa's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

Quite possibly the very worst movie I have ever seen. EVER.

19. Matt Burgess's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

Not the delirious mess I hoped but still an adorable little failure, like a group of vapid yet sincere high school kids remaking Mulholland Drive. Its actually far more ambitious and interesting visually than most films released in multiplexes these days (Sivertson obviously adores his giallos) but too juvenile to become a true "bad movie" masterpiece.

20. Joe Bowman's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

It's like The Double Life of Véronique, only with more dismemberment and, sadly, less Irène Jacob.

21. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film I Know Who Killed Me

Can't believe this film is on here.. One of the worst films I've seen, never have the time and strength to finish it.