1. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

2. Ana Sousa's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

"Why do we get attached to people in the first place?"

3. hubertguillaud's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

I'll see you in my dreams n'est qu'une petite histoire, sans grande prétention cinématographique. Une tranche de vie. Le moment d'une femme qui s'éclaire puis s'éteint, ballotée par la vie. Un regard sur la solitude, sur ce qui nous anime encore ou plus.

4. Justwibi's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

i loved this year... many great old people have shown this year!!!

5. Scott Lucas's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

With Sam Elliott as the coolest dude on the planet. Ah, typecasting.

6. Leroy Martin's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

Pleasantly surprised by how sweet this is. Blythe Danner stole my heart.

7. maurino's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

Mostly predictable and uneventful, but still very meaningful little film. Just the right kind of charming and joyful, even if it is filled with melancholia and loss. Thank god someone wrote this for Blythe Danner, but just about every one in it gives a winning performance, specially Starr and Elliott.

9. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

Estilo clásico, actores clásicos...en fin....un clásico de Domingo por la tarde de relajo....

10. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-214

11. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

Even if not majorly impactful, the narrative fluidity and Ms. Danner’s deeply felt performance provide us with the necessary for the film to be considered favorably.

12. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film I'll See You in My Dreams

This film really has no glaring errors, but there's nothing unique about it either. Similar plots and characters can be found in dozens of other films, the life lessons it imparts aren't particularly original or insightful, and the performances feel basic and predictable. I don't think it's a bad film, but I don't feel there's anything I can take from it.