1. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Dude this movie was freaking awesome. I'm disappointed I hesitated to see this flick because it went far beyond likeable I love it! Hilarious clever fresh and interesting. I found myself on the edge of my seat just waiting to see what would happen next.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Stranger than fiction is life as could never be truer said than when we get this film about a gay con man. It is probably not too deep a film, but there is something charming to behold Ewan McGregor melting in Jim Carrey's arms and it is at least an image impossible to wipe off your memory bank as if they really look like a gay match made in heaven. Sadly, the film never got away with the final twist though.

3. tinderness's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Angesiedelt zwischen Blödelei, Liebesgeschichte und Gesellschaftskritik findet der Film trotz großartiger schauspielerischer Leistungen nie seine Mitte. Schade drum!

4. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

5. Stevan Milivojevic's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Funny, smart, sad at moments, a rollercoaster of emotions in one movie. Definitely worth of watch!

6. kowalski's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

zwei schauspieler der absoluten spitzenklasse, die sich auch noch ständig küssen ohne schwul zu sein...herrlichst!!!

7. Michael Diers's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Jim Carrey in einer Paraderolle als schwuler Gelegenheitsganster, der sich immer mehr in seine Gaunereien verwickelt. Tolle, positive Schwulenkomödie.

8. Orestes_Athens's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

9. Paul Relf's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Jim Carey on form as always. Whats amazing is this is a true story. Crazy.

10. camilladej's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

11. Linda's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

12. Joe Hackman's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Better than I would have expected. Ewan McGregor is the heart and soul of the movie and there is a good mix of Awww, Ohhh?, and Ahahaha moments.

13. Ethan's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

At its core it's a very touching love story.

14. auloel's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Ewan McGregor is SO GAY. OBI-WAN, I THINK YOU'RE THE CHOSEN ONE!

15. raggiodisole's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Like much Drollywood fare, there were some good bits, but I had a tough time decoding the message. Crime doesn't pay?

16. MARION's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Jim Carey was.......well Jim Carey like he always is. Ewan McGregor delivered a great performance as a more effeminate but not overly camp gay man. An entertaining story. Funny, cute and easy to watch. Sometimes a bit of a no brainer is a good escape - excuse the pun.

17. sam's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

An alright film. Blockbuster type and easy to watch.. Nothing really amazing though

18. Patrick John's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Touched my soul if I had one. Ewan McGregor at his finest.

19. janh24's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Good fun, but many a false note.

20. nessmj's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

3.5 - singular, fun all the way through.

21. Nathan's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

I disagree with the critique of a lack of chemistry between the two leads. It was there, it was just overshadowed as is often the case with Carrey's insistence in over acting the comedy. I mean arm waving and exaggereated faces isn't always the best method to bring a gag into the world. A quirky film, great sound track and some really touching moments but a one way ticket was enough.

22. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

23. Jenny Coldpussy's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

I know 2009 were different times, but I just hope Hollywood stops casting straight actors to play gay roles... I honestly didn't feel the chemistry, even though Carrey and McGregor are great actors. That being said, it was a really fun film. "My word is my mthfckng bond" is officially on my favorite movie quotes list.

24. Bastien G.'s rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Brilliant!! Ewan and Jim are just great. They managed to put the comedy part aside to show real feelings as the movie goes.

← Previous 1 3 4