1. Dean Simons's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Tedious waste of material and talent. I couldn’t care for the protagonist and after his first few cons, it became samey. Even the love interest was rather flat and lacking in nuance beyond a cartoon character archetype.

2. Thomas's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Offbeat comedy which delights in snickering at the playable bureaucracy of institutionalisation. McGregor wins us over as the benign innocent while Carrey's manic divisive romantic proceeds to inflict his self-destruction upon those in his orbit, but with true love always at the heart of his best intentions.

3. camezin's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

4. jurism's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

5. Olga Koroleva's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

He fooled me, too! Laughed a lot. Thank you!

6. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

As much about the things people will do for love as it is about someone who seems unable to stop living a life that requires theft, lies, and fraud, I Love You Phillip Morris is an entertainingly light treatment of material that could have easily been dark and painful. You may think it's the wrong approach, but I happen to think it works perfectly.

7. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Dude this movie was freaking awesome. I'm disappointed I hesitated to see this flick because it went far beyond likeable I love it! Hilarious clever fresh and interesting. I found myself on the edge of my seat just waiting to see what would happen next.

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Stranger than fiction is life as could never be truer said than when we get this film about a gay con man. It is probably not too deep a film, but there is something charming to behold Ewan McGregor melting in Jim Carrey's arms and it is at least an image impossible to wipe off your memory bank as if they really look like a gay match made in heaven. Sadly, the film never got away with the final twist though.

9. tinderness's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Angesiedelt zwischen Blödelei, Liebesgeschichte und Gesellschaftskritik findet der Film trotz großartiger schauspielerischer Leistungen nie seine Mitte. Schade drum!

10. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

11. Stevan Milivojevic's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Funny, smart, sad at moments, a rollercoaster of emotions in one movie. Definitely worth of watch!

12. kowalski's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

zwei schauspieler der absoluten spitzenklasse, die sich auch noch ständig küssen ohne schwul zu sein...herrlichst!!!

13. Michael Diers's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Jim Carrey in einer Paraderolle als schwuler Gelegenheitsganster, der sich immer mehr in seine Gaunereien verwickelt. Tolle, positive Schwulenkomödie.

14. Orestes_Athens's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

15. Paul Relf's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Jim Carey on form as always. Whats amazing is this is a true story. Crazy.

16. camilladej's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

17. Linda's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

18. Joe Hackman's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Better than I would have expected. Ewan McGregor is the heart and soul of the movie and there is a good mix of Awww, Ohhh?, and Ahahaha moments.

19. Ethan's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

At its core it's a very touching love story.

20. auloel's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Ewan McGregor is SO GAY. OBI-WAN, I THINK YOU'RE THE CHOSEN ONE!

21. raggiodisole's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Like much Drollywood fare, there were some good bits, but I had a tough time decoding the message. Crime doesn't pay?

22. MARION's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Jim Carey was.......well Jim Carey like he always is. Ewan McGregor delivered a great performance as a more effeminate but not overly camp gay man. An entertaining story. Funny, cute and easy to watch. Sometimes a bit of a no brainer is a good escape - excuse the pun.

23. Chiasmi's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

Cheeky and fun with plenty of laugh out loud moments. The two leads are marvellous! I don’t think that movies need to play to their actors sexual preference(s) they are acting after all!

24. sam's rating of the film I Love You Phillip Morris

An alright film. Blockbuster type and easy to watch.. Nothing really amazing though

← Previous 1 3 4 5