1. msmichel's rating of the film I Love You to Death

I remember disliking this film pretty vehemently on release but over the years many have sung its comedic praises. Watching again I still dislike its manic nature, over characterized performances and unappealing look. Best in show is the bit part by Miriam Margolyes and Joan Plowright who seems to be having fun.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film I Love You to Death

Comédie alerte ou se bouscule une amusante galerie de seconds rôles ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. The Macho King's rating of the film I Love You to Death

Childhood favorite growing up-thats right nostalgia is overwhelming me(it would probably be a 4 star film if I'm being critical)...but in all honestly i think this movie is flawless for what its striving to be. Will not in anyway say this is hands down the top 10 film of its kind-but it is indeed a underrated,pitch perfect black comedy that gives a enjoyable experience. Kline,Phoenix & Joan Plowright are great here.

4. Ana Sousa's rating of the film I Love You to Death

All you need in life is someone like Nadja.

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film I Love You to Death

The bedroom scene resumes the movie,

6. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film I Love You to Death

17/03 Hilarious. Great cast! Always good to see River and Keanu acting together.

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film I Love You to Death

Hurt and Reeves are really hilarious. Now it's more a stage play than a movie. Already forgotten alas!

8. sandracine's rating of the film I Love You to Death

One of my favorite comedies; laugh out loud funny. Sidenote: I saw the couple that the story is based on in an interview, prior to the making of the movie. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

9. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film I Love You to Death