1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film I'm All Yours

I was enjoying this so much but that dog scene is fucking disgusting. I'm sorry for you if you didn't notice.

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film I'm All Yours

3. Aditya V's rating of the film I'm All Yours

I'm all yours is a well paced movie that doesn't take itself or its characters too seriously, a quality that helps it excel in exploring the harsh realities with more poignancy and a general tone of optimism that's uniquely reflective of everyday life.

4. captainfez's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Delightful in parts, but fuck, that dog treatment.

5. Sidereus's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Some sparks of creativity here and there, but the movie suffers from lack of personality, as its caracters. As someone told here, it's even nice to see, but you'll forget about it in three days.

6. Xénia's rating of the film I'm All Yours

2,9 Funny, unusual, a bit random. A drama story placed into a light very-french-kind-of comedy. Maybe there is a mix of too many stories at the same time, none being completely deeply exploited. It's not the kind of movie that sticks in your mind after two days, but it is nevertheless very pleasant, and somehow heartwarming.

7. Ana Sousa's rating of the film I'm All Yours

I just learned you can find love by being too kind. It's funny, hilarious at times, until you realize how tragic and dark it actually is. Damn.

8. Michael Diers's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Gefühlvolle, aber auch sehr humorvolle Darstellung einer französisch-arabischen Familie, die auf dem schmalen Grad französischer Moderne und arabischer Tradition wandert.

9. filmotrope's rating of the film I'm All Yours

It has an irregular structure with a lot of underdeveloped elements and doesn't even manage to explain how Donnadieu became such a stupid religious fanatic, but still this is a lively and modern comedy that can be quite funny and has a nice performance by Vimala Pons. http://www.filmotrope.com

10. lou.'s rating of the film I'm All Yours

p'tit film doux et exquis. j'ai ressenti de l'empathie pour Hanna et je me suis bien identifiée à elle, car je souffre de cette nevrose là moi aussi... et en plus je me sens touché des près par le thème de l'identité (et du conflit intérieur des demi-sang), très bien travaillé au niveau du récit et de l'analyse psychologique des caracthères.

11. between7skies's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Appreciated some scenes in the film, otherwise the treatment of sensitive subjects is superficial and filled with cliches and stereotypes of both French and Algerians. The actors all played the characters well though.

12. Bilouaustria's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Mostly a good surprise, because Baya Kasmi who also wrote the film, dares adress some contemporary hot topics. But this heavy-hearted comedy, clever at times, does not, in the end, avoids a all lot of clichés that were not necessary. There are clichés that could help the comedy bit (that is sometimes the first half) but the rest is lazy and crowd-pleasing writing. It is a shame : this had definitly potential.

13. Luís Silva's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Excellent balance between heavy subjects and fluidity of story without every loosing a surprising joy and colour. Some smart use of colours and picture details. Loved it.

14. mark phelan's rating of the film I'm All Yours

I did like it, but unsure whether a bit pop-psychy and superficial portrayal of serious business or an appropriate reflection of someone getting thru' a hard time OK

15. Bill's rating of the film I'm All Yours

A very funny and very enjoyable light film. Vimala Pons is excellent as Hanna. Mehdi Djaadi, who plays her brother and becomes "more Catholic that the Pope," or in this case "more Muslim than Mohamed," is particularly hilarious. A definite thumbs up for director Baya Kasmi.

16. SugarKowalczyk's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Loved this one a lot. You can't help it you gotta love the characters, especially "Sandrine"! :) Although her childhood was dramatic, the movie was lighthearted and warm and sometimes so weird in a funny way I laughed a lot! Merci beaucoup!

17. Lululikes's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Naja, komisch.. Ich kann mich-trotz guter Leistung der Schauspieler meinen Vorrednern nicht ganz so anschließen. Dadurch, dass jedes Klischee von der Organtransplantation über die männertröstende Zufallsprostituierte bis hin zur Ausprägung der(religiösen) Zugehörigkeit mal bedient wird entsteht noch kein Tiefgang. Klar, eine Comedy lebt von Überspitzung aber ich finde die Charaktere und Handlungen bleiben hier flach.

18. Fernanda's rating of the film I'm All Yours

19. Frastro's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Einfach super. Überraschend, ungewöhnlich, sehr gut erzählt, spannend, voller Leben, Gefühle und Menschlichkeit.

20. Selma Suloglu's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Great storytelling. Some parts are so absurd that create awareness and make me question about it!

21. CorradoI's rating of the film I'm All Yours

With lightness and sensitivity, the director shows us the ransom of a girl who loves herself and humanity, finally finding a new concept to love!

22. peterhiller's rating of the film I'm All Yours

wonderful actors, superb storytelling

23. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film I'm All Yours

Film multi tons et multi couches incroyablement riche. Je comprends qu'il en déroute plus d'un