1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film I Married a Witch

5.8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Bp

2. kubrickhallway's rating of the film I Married a Witch

It’s hard not to love this flick, it’s an absolute blast.

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film I Married a Witch

One of Lake's most memorable films (along with Sullivan's Travels and Glass Key). Theres lots to like about this film. Its fast paced, witty, and plenty of interesting moments thanks to the odd plot. Benchley essentially plays himself, and provides great support in a role similar to that he played in Foreign Correspondent. Just a fun film. What more can you want? 4.5 stars. Great rom/com with a twist of witch

4. film_lies101's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Veronica Lake is the most adorable! A screwball comedy with a supernatural bent, this was way better Bewitched

5. lostlevel's rating of the film I Married a Witch

An ok film marred by another poor streaming experience which for some reason no amount of bandwidth reducing prevents. I've tried not to let it impact this review but it probably didn't help that I had to finish watching it elsewhere.

6. Timmy93's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Veronica looked stunning. Film was fun, romantic and well directed.

7. msmichel's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Fun Veronica Lake feature that finds her the victim of her own love potion as a witch returned to life striving for revenge against the descendant of the man who burned her at the stake.....oh and it's a comedy. Fairly well told story that could have probably been pushed a little further with an enjoyable supporting turn by Susan Hayward to boot.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film I Married a Witch

"Now you're cooking on the front burner!" I want to take a class on the evolution of slang, and that particular phrase would be my thesis.

9. clarud@hotmail.com's rating of the film I Married a Witch

For black-and-white-film fanatics only. Veronica Lake is pretty fascinating though, best witch I have seen in a while.

10. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Avec Veronica LAKE et sa mèche blond platine

11. Aardsy's rating of the film I Married a Witch

a.k.a. I Taught a Witch to Eat Waffles

12. porcyk's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Deliciously, flawlessly ridic.

13. Madison Santos's rating of the film I Married a Witch

A gem that you can't stop watching or smiling at

14. tintinmugshot's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Why we can't have intelligent and nice humor like this anymore? Great script, nice interpretations, René is a maestro.

15. rcrespin's rating of the film I Married a Witch

16. Exoskeletal's rating of the film I Married a Witch

17. caitlin.f's rating of the film I Married a Witch

this was sooo corny but i loved it. :D

18. JulesF's rating of the film I Married a Witch

19. Joe Pryweller's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Veronica Lake was a cinema goddess! Her purring, breathless delivery, her touch of evil wrapped in a mane of golden hair, her sly winks at the camera, carry this gem from silly confection to classic. An improbable start -- why would March's governor candidate be allowed anywhere near a burning building -- turns in an entertaining, eccentric time at the movies.

20. Stephanie's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Who let Veronica Lake sing?

21. UterusFactory's rating of the film I Married a Witch

Sweet and airy like a meringue, but a little too neat to be genuinely fun.

22. bodhishin's rating of the film I Married a Witch

23. kate_etoile's rating of the film I Married a Witch

i liked the weird feministy jokes and the witchy revenge and especially her despair over the love potion. adorable movie.

24. jamesey's rating of the film I Married a Witch

I love these special effects more than I could ever love CGI. Watch this film if you want a cute, quick, fun movie to watch at home with your special someone. It's one dimensional, and predictable, but ultimately fun if you watch it in the right mood.