1. briggsy's rating of the film I, Olga

A troubling film which questions the very notion of crime and judgment.

2. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film I, Olga

Perhaps some scenes could just be omitted, they just are useless.

3. letters never sent's rating of the film I, Olga

2.5 This is something I should have liked but I didn't. The story is interesting but with a poorly written script and bad pacing, it just turned out quite dull. It's hard to empathise with Olga even if I can actually relate to some of her cynical sentiments about society and human. Something off with the acting, like she is too conscious and aware.

4. lazycalm's rating of the film I, Olga

Cool B&W. Yet, I was hoping for a more tender and sensitive movie. Even revealing Olga's sexuality added nothing but provocative images (dancing with unbuttoned shirt [nothing underneath, of course], cunnilingus [yeah I get it], etc). In the end I just couldn't wait for the incident, which made me feel like a cold-hearted b*tch. The letter was heartbreaking, though.

5. Samuel T.'s rating of the film I, Olga

6. Raluca Popescu's rating of the film I, Olga

7. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film I, Olga

I hate this. The main character is ^insert every cliche about edgy antisocial teen^ and the cinematography is ok at best (just because it's b&w it doesn't make it good). The message of this movie is as subtle as a fucking brick through your window. Also, having a character being so open about their sexual orientation in '70's communist Poland when gays were being thrown in jail it's just fucking stupid and ignorant.

8. Skinnedteen's rating of the film I, Olga

Mathilda from Léon in a more serious version of Girl, Interrupted directed by a second rate Ingmar Bergman.

9. dave gunn's rating of the film I, Olga

The pacing was off, especially with how quickly the beginning of the story flies by, giving us little time to take in who she was or what she allegedly went through. Other than that, Michaliny does an amazing job capturing the detached and stoic murderer that Olga eventually becomes.

10. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film I, Olga

"I’m clueless about Olga Hepnarova. While granting that modus operandi really isn’t that important, I just can’t get into vehicular slaughterers. It seem too mediated, like using remote explosives (too hot). And knives stray too far from the whole “mass” aspect (too cold). The aesthetic of pistols tends to be just (sic) right." - Adam Lanza, who shot 20 children at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012

11. -REM-'s rating of the film I, Olga

12. Saule Mickeviciute's rating of the film I, Olga

Nice idea, but trailer was better than the actual film, bad acting by the main actress. Nothing special or even interesting

13. SiIencio's rating of the film I, Olga

Olga is a detached character, detached from the film, detached from the viewer, coming from and heading towards nowhere. A Czech Columbine massacre in a cinematic language that fails to reveal or emphasize Olga's inner struggle, one that cries despair while we are offered a tedious, detached and shallow portray. Imho the director's miscalculation in terms of style should make him seriously rethink his day job.

14. Janina's rating of the film I, Olga

Pretentious and poorly acted.

15. Jonathan Smith's rating of the film I, Olga

Self consciously composed & cripplingly slow. The consistent use of static, lingering, shots creates a depressive detachment to even the most intimate scenes, but there's a total lack of engagement within the narrative. Olga limps through life with a constant glare that neither endears, nor repulses. Too often the slow pace & stalling shots lose our attention. There's some wonderful compositions, but that's about it.

16. Graham Ball's rating of the film I, Olga

This film has just hit me in the face like a Cinematic brick! Really very good... I am going to digest what I have just seen then comment more later...

17. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film I, Olga

I have my issues with this film - the oral sex scene, for example, adds nothing - but the last half an hour is heartbreaking, humiliating and exquisite. Utterly harrowing.

18. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film I, Olga

Bresson in Husak's 'normalized' Prague.

19. Superfrog's rating of the film I, Olga

I love the photography reminiscent of Ida but if this is removed, the film is weak on script and the characters feel shallow. A real mess, better but reminiscent of the mess in The Tribe. Watch the first half only for the female nudes and the stunningly good looking female body scenes. And tell me what the point of the second half is.

20. theravecave@hotmail.co.uk's rating of the film I, Olga

Fantastic central performance and beautiful photography.

21. johaha's rating of the film I, Olga

“People cast me out and now they expect me to come back?” Beautifully composed scenes, brilliant performance by the main character, slow pace, great editing – Found this to be a very intense film!

22. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film I, Olga

Flat and uninspiring - just because it is an interesting event and topic doesn't mean you can get away with little to no character development.

23. keithinhull@gmail.com's rating of the film I, Olga

A wonderful performance by this actress in a remarkable film

24. Christopher W's rating of the film I, Olga

Exactly expresses the bleakness of living in the Comecom countries behind the Iron Curtain and the general rage suppressed by the Communist States and their Secret Police Services.The film portrays the dead hand of socialism that today is evident in my home city of Manchester UK after decades of single party,Labour party socialist rule.Manchester today in 2016 looks like any pre-1989 Warsaw Pact capital.