1. Victor-André's rating of the film I Origins

Science can be applied in Religion and vice versa? It will always remain a philosophical subject...

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film I Origins

***1/2. In order to read signs, you've got to have eyes. I like this screenplay evoking the eternal conflict between Science and Religion.The movie is clearly better than Mike Cahill's first effort 'Another Earth'. Strongly recommended.

3. amoradov's rating of the film I Origins

My atoms have always loved your atoms.

4. grassybrownie's rating of the film I Origins

5. Nutter Jr's rating of the film I Origins

A very interesting storyline which fuses science and spiritualism in a very nuanced emotional and intellectual capacity, giving the audience a captivating, suspenseful and thought-provoking film.

6. Axel's rating of the film I Origins

Heartbraking and deeply emotional. Also. Somewhat thought-provoking.

7. HAD!L's rating of the film I Origins

8. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film I Origins

9. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film I Origins

10. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film I Origins

11. Moh de Mansour's rating of the film I Origins

I give 3 stars for the way the intrigue was developped,but the plot was original and deserves 4 stars. The cast, and specifically Agnès Bergès-Frisbey & Brit Marling, conveyed emotions in such a magical way.

12. DenoResandono's rating of the film I Origins

Honestly, I loved the premise of I ORIGINS. It was unique and interesting. Mike Cahill succeed to combine various theme such as science fiction, romance, and tragedy. Cahill knows how to handle it well. Unfortunately, I was kinda disappointed when one of the character died, and I ORIGIN began to focus in its science fiction theme. The transition looks rough and it feels rushed. But it's still an entertaining movie...

13. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film I Origins

14. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film I Origins

Now listening Dust It Off by The Dø.

15. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film I Origins

16. @frassivan's rating of the film I Origins

17. leirmx's rating of the film I Origins

18. Inês Palma's rating of the film I Origins

Sou suspeita no que toca a filmes que falam daquilo que está para além da ciência. Sempre acreditei que existe muito mais do que aquilo que sabemos. Bonito, trágico, diferente. É a descoberta fascinante daquilo que está para além do que sempre acreditámos. É sobre ir mais além, quebrar crenças e olhar para o que nunca achámos estar ao nosso alcance. É sofi, que nos assombra com a sua beleza e intemporalidade.

19. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film I Origins

This film has changed my perspective about everything.

20. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film I Origins

21. Paula Rocha's rating of the film I Origins

22. Sere-chan's rating of the film I Origins

I felt the lack of a layer of "substance", but the idea is great

23. hmmmmm's rating of the film I Origins

24. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film I Origins

Cahill is that good. I can just say it gives hope, somehow. That ending elevator scene is just sweetly terse, stunning, jarring, visceral and unforgettable at the same time, augmented with a bit of Radiohead to round everything up, which saddens me even more. Speaking of which, DO NOT LEAVE when the end titles start rolling, as there is an intriguing and surprising post-end titles sequence you don't want to miss.

← Previous 1 3 4 5