1. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film I Origins

2. Justin Frujine's rating of the film I Origins

3. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film I Origins

4. Moh de Mansour's rating of the film I Origins

I give 3 stars for the way the intrigue was developped,but the plot was original and deserves 4 stars. The cast, and specifically Agnès Bergès-Frisbey & Brit Marling, conveyed emotions in such a magical way. Spoiler - Just felt like the relationship between Michael Pitt's character & Brit Marling's charactet was unfortunately bland. Overall an interesting film to watch, i was delighted.

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film I Origins

Honestly, I loved the premise of I ORIGINS. It was unique and interesting. Mike Cahill succeed to combine various theme such as science fiction, romance, and tragedy. Cahill knows how to handle it well. Unfortunately, I was kinda disappointed when one of the character died, and I ORIGIN began to focus in its science fiction theme. The transition looks rough and it feels rushed. But it's still an entertaining movie...

6. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film I Origins

7. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film I Origins

Now listening Dust It Off by The Dø.

8. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film I Origins

9. @frassivan's rating of the film I Origins

10. leirmx's rating of the film I Origins

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film I Origins

This film has changed my perspective about everything.

12. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film I Origins

13. Paula Rocha's rating of the film I Origins

14. Sere-chan's rating of the film I Origins

I felt the lack of a layer of "substance", but the idea is great

15. hmmmmm's rating of the film I Origins

16. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film I Origins

Cahill is that good. I can just say it gives hope, somehow. That ending elevator scene is just sweetly terse, stunning, jarring, visceral and unforgettable at the same time, augmented with a bit of Radiohead to round everything up, which saddens me even more. Speaking of which, DO NOT LEAVE when the end titles start rolling, as there is an intriguing and surprising post-end titles sequence you don't want to miss.

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film I Origins

Ian and Sofi's random relationship feels like a cheap excuse to bring an emotional background to the discovery at the end of the film, which didn't work for me. I was hoping for an indie sci-fi, in the tone of 'Another Earth' but apart from the two main characters appearance, 'I Origins' didn't live up to my expectations.

18. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film I Origins

who cares about your mentos-addicted girlfriend?

19. alchimia's rating of the film I Origins

you live in this fairy, magical fantasy land. it's a fucking lie, and you know it's a lie

20. seakat's rating of the film I Origins

I'm interested in the movie by Britt, but I realized that Mike has a good style and he could do something really good in the future.

21. Igor Ramos's rating of the film I Origins

After "Another Earth" Cahill delivers another (most of the time) smart, emotional, indie sci-fi flick. While the romance that takes place during the first half of the film unfolds in a lazy way (how many times have we seen that rational/emotional love couple on TV and films?) ending with Sofi's sketchy death, the second part is more entertaining. There are some outstanding shots throughout but it's an uneven film.

22. lndah's rating of the film I Origins

If only they care enough to fill the gaps instead of just plastering it with beautiful cinematography and soundtrack, this could be at least 4 stars.

23. Arf's rating of the film I Origins

Originale e coinvolgente

24. Dalga Maris's rating of the film I Origins

Sofi: Do you know the story of the Phasianidae? Ian: The... No, what's that? Sofi: It's a bird that experiences all of time in one instant. And she sings the song of love and anger and fear and joy and sadness all at once. And this bird... when she meets the love of her life... is both happy and sad. Happy because she sees that for him it is the beginning, and sad because she knows it is already over.

← Previous 1 3 4 5