1. Matei Vasilache's rating of the film I, Robot

Mediocre movie, with good visuals, good sound. Asimov's books are far more interesting.

2. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film I, Robot

A huge disappointment considering the great sci-fi story it's based upon. I, Robot is typical of modern sci-fi films nowadays that are more concerned with gimmicks, action and looking good visually rather than storytelling, bringing to life the future and feeling believable. In some cases especially in I, Robot's case less would've been more or at least have some feeling about the story it's based upon.

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film I, Robot

Even if this was worth a three, the product placement makes it two.

4. Kadjavsi's rating of the film I, Robot

5. the_mentaculus's rating of the film I, Robot

Alex Proyas is a gifted director, but I, Robot suffers from Willsmithian disease, with symptoms including, counter-tone sentimentality, hero money shots, "ah, hell no!"'s, and a small chance of death or stroke. While it makes a great Blu-ray demo disc, the movie itself fails to deliver at the level its material, director and budget should dictate.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film I, Robot

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film I, Robot

What a nice little movie about robots and people. "Can you compose a symphony?" "Can you?"

8. James Mackin's rating of the film I, Robot

The thing about classic sci-fi is no one really knows how to translate it to film, or no one cares enough.

9. Sebas Castro's rating of the film I, Robot

O Asimov deve se ter vomitado todo...

10. taniaburrito's rating of the film I, Robot

11. Levent Güçer's rating of the film I, Robot

12. Siaudebert's rating of the film I, Robot

Deceiving in regard to the book, not quite an hommage, but so far not a so bad movie

13. Diogo Quintela's rating of the film I, Robot

14. Clayton Wong's rating of the film I, Robot

SHOUTS OUT TO CONVERSE FOR FUNDING THE SINGULARITY

15. Jiho Lee's rating of the film I, Robot

16. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film I, Robot

Will saves the day from robots.

17. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film I, Robot

18. Seth Farmer's rating of the film I, Robot

Might have been a cool synthesis of Asimov stories and ideas until Will Smith was cast.

19. pluviosity's rating of the film I, Robot

20. Omnimog's rating of the film I, Robot

One long run of product-placements and interwoven scenes of Will Smith trying to flex like JCVD. Disgusting, lame, stupid, stupid, and did I mention that this is probably the most stupid movie that I have ever seen? 2 stars for some good visuals, but the whole movie seems like 115 minutes of brainless comercials.

21. floserber's rating of the film I, Robot

I was so disappointed with this film, nothing remained of Asimov's book except the three laws of robotics. And the worst is coming with R. Emmerich who will adapt "Foundation"... poor Isaac...