1. FISCHER's rating of the film I Saw What You Did and I Know Who You Are!

Kit et Libby, deux adolescentes espiègles et la petite Tess, sont seules un soir dans leur maison isolée. On décide d'inventer un jeu, qui va mal tourner : ils prennent un numéro de téléphone au hasard dans l'annuaire et l'un d'eux dit à la personne qui décroche : "J'ai vu ce que tu as fait et je sais qui tu es". Scénario prenant qui aurait mérité un meilleur traitement ! www.cinefiches.com

2. João R's rating of the film I Saw What You Did and I Know Who You Are!

While beautifully shot, this movie could have been amazing. I mean, the story was pretty awesome, however, those ending sequences were really disappointing. Let's see: he was a psychopath and when he gets to know that, supposedly, someone know his dirty little secret, he acts really carefree. Nevertheless, this movie provides real fun!

3. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film I Saw What You Did and I Know Who You Are!

Entertaining Hitchcockian thriller is a change of pace for B-movie gimmick-meister William Castle. A solid little thriller with some effective moments - though it strangely lacks tension in some places. Uniquely stylish with great moody black and white cinematography by Joseph Biroc and an inappropriately peppy score. Not anything extraordinary, but fun for B-movie fans.