1. Balthaz21's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

2. vladimirbalt's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Cheap, ok performances, serves as excuse for violence. Nothing more to it.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

4. marianus's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Good concept, but it does seem to miss something, maybe an actress/woman you would care for?

5. Stefan Frank's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

versteh ich nicht: Entweder man entscheidet sich den Film zu zeigen, dann zeigt man ihn so wie er ist. Aber wenn man nicht einverstanden damit ist, wie Gewalt dargestellt wird, dann zeigt man ihn nicht. Ihn zeigen und ihn schneiden ist eine merkwürdige, halbherzige Entscheidung.

6. Hans Rudolf's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Düsterer, brutaler und doch fesselnder Rape-and-Revenge-Film, der mich total geschafft hinterlässt. Sehr gute Filmmusik (Cory Allen Jackson), die die triste Atmosphäre packend wiedergibt und das Filmgerüst ohne Hänger massgeblich durchträgt. Sarah Butler ist eine tolle Schauspielerin, der ich aber den kühlen und fast emotionslosen Racheteil nicht ganz abnehmen kann.

7. Felixx3's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Widerliches, brutales Machwerk ohne Tiefgang.

8. PeaceMaker93's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

See my opinion in the comment below!

9. Dimpfelmoser66's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Is there a moral to this? Like, don't hurt and rape people just because you think you can get away with it. Do you watch this for pleasure? Do you think it's thrilling to see other people suffering and being humiliated? I think this movie is unfair towards people who live in the countryside. They're not all violent and retarded hillbillies, you know. I liked the handheld camera though. That was quite nicely done.

10. juliapetpetpet's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Egal wie gut oder schlecht ein Film ist, aber als Erwachsener eine geschnittene Version sehen müssen, ist ziemlich daneben.

11. Christoph's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Sicher nicht ein Film fuer jedermann, aber wer Filmen wie SAW etwas abgewinnen kann, könnte auch diesen Film moegen. Leider bei Mubi bis zur Unkenntlichkeit geschnitten. Sehr enttaeuschend!

12. Terry_Moby's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Lower instincts from start to finish.

13. info@derben.biz's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Worst 'movie' i have seen in a very very long time. I kept hoping for a twist in genre or a surprising element in the narrative but there was none. Do not waste your time on this.

14. Dries's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

dite quello che vi pare ma lo sbirro che bestemmia col fucile ficcato nel deretano per me è poesia !!

15. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

This film is so damn liar! That skinny girl would never get to carry those man and put them on a Trap.. Althought it s a good entertainment if you dont have anything else to watch

16. andretz's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

17. JackButcher's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Preferred over the original, felt a lot more satisfying seeing the protagonist claim her revenge in this film.

18. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Terribly boring exercise in misogyny without any redeeming features. I have not seen the original but doubt that this is an improvement. Stay away and save yourself some grief and time...

19. KatDeg's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

i watched the film because the turn in the story sounded satisfying in a way. however, it didn't give up on stereotyping provincials... rape is a rather "class"less fucked-up thing. and... some coincidences were hard to believe.

20. Achim Grün's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Wow, now that was stupid! (But not in a good way...)

21. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Unncesary Remake the an already explotation of "Straw dogs" de Peckinpah,"The house of the left" de Craven or even "The Texas Chain Saw massacre....However, It is fair to say that is substantially better than the original...To watch when you do not have other film to watch...

22. Hati Le's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Nice pre-Halloween feminist revenge flick. A bit slow at first, but picks up during the second half. Buy why does Mubi show a cut version? It takes away all the fun! (We had to stop it on Mubi and watch it on another website)

23. Stefan Drees's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave

Banal and predictable (although Jennifer develops some creativity in planning her revenge). Trying to be serious and being without any trash factor is the death blow for this movie. And this (MUBI Germany) is obviously is a cut version.

24. bulgrin's rating of the film I Spit on Your Grave