1. spasmolytic's rating of the film I, Tonya

I don't love it but I think it deserves good marks.

2. Zach Closs's rating of the film I, Tonya

Riffing on Scorsese is a dangerous game -- see obnoxious fare like "American Hustle" or "Middle Men" -- but it never traps "I, Tonya." Quite the opposite. Playful, gritty, and heart-winning, thanks in no small part to Queen Margot, Allison Janney, and a killer soundtrack.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film I, Tonya

80/100 (Söylemeyim diyorum ama I Tonya en iyi film oscarına aday değilken The Shape of Water aday. Ne diyeyim bilmem ki. İyi ki sinemada izlemişim.)

4. betts's rating of the film I, Tonya

my pick for best picture and it didn't even fucking get nominated

5. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film I, Tonya

Leggermente generoso, ma mi ha sorpreso e intrattenuto molto

6. Lola Finch's rating of the film I, Tonya

I was so not invested yet I still burst into tears

7. Blue Roses's rating of the film I, Tonya

8. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film I, Tonya

Tonya was one of the greatest athlete in US history, even she was a shitty person, her history being fuckin cool. This is the kind of movie that you wanna watch it again. Margot is awesome, she definitely deserves her nomination, the oscar hmmm id.

9. Trunfos's rating of the film I, Tonya

10. HAD!L's rating of the film I, Tonya

the american dream needs a representable face.

11. reiter's rating of the film I, Tonya

Enjoyed it from the beginning till the end. The film that you want to rewatch.

12. Aulia Indry's rating of the film I, Tonya

i still can't believe it if The real Tonya Harding more beautiful than Margot Robbie itself. It was nica watching she dancing in different ways. So much fun when i watch how they looks, but i thought several things looks very stiff and contrived.

13. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film I, Tonya

14. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film I, Tonya

I didn't hate it... Margot Robbie was amazing and the editing was incredible.

15. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film I, Tonya

16. Sơn Phước's rating of the film I, Tonya

The script is interesting but sorry, not my taste.

17. teresa romã's rating of the film I, Tonya

Such an unfair heartbreaking story that I didn't know of. Another hardworking talented woman imprisoned to a reckless untalented abusive man, who ends up ruining her career. I liked the documentary mixed with breaking the 4th wall and Margot Robbie was really good, but Allison Janney totally stole the show for me. Overall an important story to tell, well told.

18. strange_alive's rating of the film I, Tonya

19. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film I, Tonya

A wildly disjointed film with mixed messages lacking a clear vision. There's a handful of compelling performances that keep the film moving along, but in the end, I, Tonya is just like a failed triple axel: ambitious, ungraceful and a big "what if."

20. bryanvmh's rating of the film I, Tonya

Mishmash paddywhack, throw an Oscar movie a bone

21. andretz's rating of the film I, Tonya

22. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film I, Tonya

23. F/K's rating of the film I, Tonya

A really funny and entertaining film filled with great performances and a soundtracks that has classic songs and hidden gems. It really does feel like it's inspired by Martin Scorsese, which is definitely not a bad thing. Feels more natural rather then forced or gimmicky

24. Kamran's rating of the film I, Tonya

Though the script conveniently subverts fact to engender sympathy, as a work of fiction I, Tonya is a riveting and energetic tale of abuse and perseverance. 79/100 - Very Good. (3.5)

← Previous 1 3 4 5