1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

2. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

o olhar subjetivo em estado puro aqui, neste belíssimo documentário mascarado de ficção

3. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

First 20 minutes very promising (and surprising!) but then I almost fell asleep.

4. ionosonde's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

great mood and some really neat shots, and I'd be okay with the absence of much of a plot except for the increasingly sexual nature of the film as it progressed. just not quite what I was hoping for.

5. Silke Neryn's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

A touching, often rather beautiful incantation about love and life. Subtitles work fine.

6. razzmatazz's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

7. fluforget's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

it was nice to travel and give some thought about love of my life and life of my love.

8. SafeStanding's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

Poor subtitles, just irritating....managed 15 mins. Shame

9. Noli Manaig's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

That this had a film crew and funding behind it is a surprise. Script isn't a strong suit either, the decent premise -- a geologist travels for work as he reels from an unravelling marriage -- goes for naught. It isn't converted. No earth-shaking pay-off to make the trip worthwhile. It comes off like a low-budget bricolage, a rough-draft for a road movie that somehow got the greenlight.

10. Sin título.'s rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

El sofoco de la soledad, hace falta el agua, no hay nada más que el polvo y los recuerdos de una relación que si bien nunca se desmorona del todo para el protagonista, sí termina por representarse durante este ejercicio cinematográfico. El viaje como instrumento catártico.

11. Nadia Khismatulina's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

the subtitles provided are not correct/sufficient, therefore it is nearly impossible to comprehend the story line. please correct.

12. henk@loftmatic.com's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

Final score: 6. Storyline: 6, Originality: 8, Cinematography: 7, Involvement: 6, Sound: 5, Editing: 6, Educational: 5, Title design: 6, Acting: 6, Interesting: 8, Unusual: 9, Exciting: 6, Superior: 6

13. hemelsblauw's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

14. Patric Schatzmann's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

More than half of the subtitles are outside the picture/non existent. MUBI, don't do that! No Portugues, no way to understand the film.

15. Saint's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

No se ven los subtítulos, la imagen está cortada

16. Laura G.'s rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

“Sinto amores e ódios repentinos por você”

17. msmichel's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

Interesting mix of super 8 and digital filmmaking that brings to mind Kiarostami as a geologist takes a trip through the Brazilian northeast following the path of a canal to come. His voiceover talks to a woman who has recently passed on or left him as he muses on geology, life , women and prostitution. Version here on Mubi is not properly subtitlted and one's language skills are definately tested.

18. Homero Melo Junior's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

19. Michael Hawley's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

I wish I had read the comments regarding the English subtitles as they were the worst I've ever encountered. The film's only spoken words come from an unseen narrator and at least one third of that is completely unsubtitled. The remainder is mostly nonsensical, incomplete sentences. I put up with it until the end because I'd paid my three bucks, I could sort of follow along and the visuals were extraordinary.

20. Pedro Ponte's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

Apichatpong Weerasethakul made in Brazil.

21. milton lima's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

22. MarcusArcus's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

Beautiful film.Reminds me a bit of Chris Marker's Letter From Siberia.

23. Jakob Larsson's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

The subs here are completely horrible, I feel I got the tone and the hang of it overall though...

24. lunes's rating of the film I Travel Because I Have To, I Come Back Because I Love You

a -cine- biography of solitude. beautiful photography.