1. flamingo jones's rating of the film I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With

"Big, pretty girl wanna go for a walk?"

3. El Biffo's rating of the film I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With

3.7 stars. A cute little film. Not outstanding, but different, A rather off-beat romantic comedy that is deliberately anti-romantic. Recommended for fans of Sarah Silverman or Jeff Garlin. This is actually one of Sarah's best films, certainly better than TAKE THIS WALTZ, but her best work (in my opinion) was on THE SARAH SILVERMAN PROGRAM on Comedy Central. Which isn't on anymore, but they released them on DVD.

4. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With

Garlin's directorial effort as a Woody Allen-esque doesn't hold up for its entire length, but manages to come off as likable and subtle, which are scarce traits when your name is stamped on more than four parts of the cast.

5. elyzabeth's rating of the film I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With

I thought this would be interesting but I was sorely mistaken

6. britney spears's rating of the film I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With

7. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With

Jeff Garlin is likable as an offbeat leading man, but not quite as adept as a writer-director. The film lacks energy and is light on real laughs. It gets off to an incredibly awkward start, but it does eventually manage to come together to be modestly entertaining, mostly due to the great cast - particularly Sarah Silverman, who brings some much needed spark. Amiable, but sloppy and forgettable.