1. findfilm's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

An appealing tale of two orphan girls hitch-hiking across Russia but threatened and failed by men along the way is ultimately and ironically let down by the male director. The young female actors largely deliver on a potentially heart-breaking story but the director's insistence on the focus on his skills in the choice of settings, lighting and music leads to a want to remain detached from the film's core drama.

2. Jacky Sawatzky's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

amazing! words have left me.

3. Laura Suffield's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

This film is so sad and poignant it should come with some sort of a health warning! I found myself sobbing out loud on at least three occasions. The two principal actors are outstanding, particularly Vika Lobachova as the younger girl.

4. marco's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

blesk new russian cinema

5. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

6. Kerem Sadi Ekiz's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

Çağan Irmak'a çok yüklenmeyeceğim bundan sonra. Estonya'da da benzerleri varmış :) Tearjerker and not logical at all.

7. Bekir Tonga's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

8. umit, yamanturk's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

Not bad at all with some unexpected prime stuff.

9. trumienka's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

połamane serduszko: ✓ ładne zdjęcia: ✓✓

10. reijagrrl's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

it's long. with contemporary zhivago-esque ambitions. you gotta admire that. plus you get runaways girls, knife fights, cemetery moors and the most picturesque leading lady there ever WAS.

11. msmichel's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

Despite a very strong turn by lead Polina Pushkaruk the melodrama and weak performance by ypung Vika Lobachova undo any intentions the director may have had. This tale of two orphans, one masquerading as younger than she is, travelling together towards Kazakhstan becomes overtly sentimental and cloying as it plods on. A miss.

12. Matt McManus's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

Took a while for this film to hook me but with its last quarter is did. Hooked me and destroyed my heart. Ends on a creepy note that seemed like a beginning to a bad thriller/mystery film. But besides that I really liked it

13. boqqua's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

some bad choices made this real odyssey fake. this could be something real. I can't agree on last touching moment.

14. hemelsblauw's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

very beautiful, well played, good cinematography.

15. Bilan's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

heavy story, very well acted, beautiful landscapes and images Nice soundtrack.

16. henk@loftmatic.com's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

Final score: 9. Storyline: 10, Originality: 9, Cinematography: 10, Involvement: 8, Sound: 7, Editing: 9, Educational: 10, Title design: 7, Acting: 10, Interesting: 9, Unusual: 9, Exciting: 8, Superior: 9

17. EimertCG's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

Wonderful movie. Great play by Anya and Christine. Intense dialogues.

18. Sr. Dionigi's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

this was a very touching film indeed

19. Quattro's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

The plot has its weak spots, but if you're looking for a bitter on-the-road movie this one could be worth a try. The ending was creepy, but the very last shot was astonishing so I didn't mind too much. P.S.: The stories they tell are just, terrible.

20. MarcoVal's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

A very intense movie. I really appreciate the choises about script and cinematography, from the first minute we never lose the Russian atmosphere. Great job.

21. Marco Bevilacqua's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

A very well written film. The format is like many others but the director uses an original way to present the storytelling. Though without sophistication, this film is emotionally deep. It presents, in my opinion, all the aspects of cold and problematic Russian society from a woman's point of view.

22. KVNTzgb's rating of the film I Won't Come Back

the film contains some nice cinematography, especially the landscapes, that is, if you can endure all of it's cheesiness.