1. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Icarus

dragoaneee nu mai lua performance-enhancing drugs

2. S Campbell's rating of the film Icarus

What starts as a simple interest in sports doping blows up into one of the biggest scandals of recent sporting history

3. Katya Kazbek's rating of the film Icarus

I almost didn't want to watch because I'm not really interested in sports, so why would I watch a doping documentary? But my partner and a friend kept insisting, so I did. it's not about sports at all. It's about politics. And it's a damning, frustrating account of the events surrounding the Sochi Olympics, that show the bigger tragedy of Russian corruption behind. Even being from Russia, I learned a lot.

4. BobbyTee's rating of the film Icarus

This is crazy! Trust no one......seriously hope to see more truth seeking documentaries like this in the future. I Really would love to see the truth behind the whole cancer cure organisation. Something's rotten, i think.

5. Raf Linmans's rating of the film Icarus

An unsettling look at decennia of Russian dopingpractices, WADA incompetence and fraudulent sports. But what a character, Grigory Rodchenkov, i'm a fan!

6. angelicidea's rating of the film Icarus

It is interesting to see how the film the director started morphed into something bigger and completely different by the end.