1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Ice

1. It's hilarious. 2. It's very well done, if a little long at times. 3. There is a lot of truth in it. 4. A quote which might symbolize what this movie is about: "It's not a matter of not being interested. We just don't like you guys."

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Ice

"The people know that the state is the enemy."

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Ice

Una entretenida historia sobre una revolución. Proceso e incidentes que ocurren dentro de un círculo anti-estado. Kramer recrea su película desde dos discursos: el mensaje ideológico del revolucionario y cómo se va incrementando un temor al fracaso e incluso a la integridad. Desde este aspecto "Ice" se inclina a un drama humano-político. Ahora (no sé si intencional), está también un posible corrompimiento a futuro.

4. remyfourre's rating of the film Ice

Very interesting and credible fiction. A little disappointed by the movie quality and by the ending.

5. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Ice

Not quite Punishment Park on the intensity scale, but a near-masterpiece of political cinema, and perhaps a secret foundational text for the paranoid cinema of the '70s.

6. Inna Kushnaryova's rating of the film Ice

An ideal doubleshot with Regular Lovers by Garrel

7. REH1101's rating of the film Ice

A new synopsis, please. IMDB's "An underground revolutionary group struggles against internal strife to stage urban guerilla attacks against a fictionalized fascist regime in the United States." would suffice.

8. Mike Spence's rating of the film Ice

There is a rumor that this masterpiece will be released on DVD soon from a company called Capricci. I can't confirm it but I've got my fingers crossed.

9. Spiritchaser's rating of the film Ice

My first Kramer. And I was stunned by how the film felt so real like documentary and so surreal like science fiction.

10. animalcalls's rating of the film Ice

A kaleidoscopic, low-budget epic. A real special piece of cinema.

11. Nuno André Silva's rating of the film Ice

Can anyone explain why is it called "ICE" ? I have some wonders that might be related with Cold War, maybe the coldness of death, etc but i'm not sure of anything.