1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Identity

Interesting idea that leads to an entertaining hour and a half

2. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Identity

3. -REM-'s rating of the film Identity

4. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Identity

(Generous) 3 - A supremely interesting case study on how not to write a thriller. This thing's plot undergoes so many twists and turns for the sake of being different that it snaps cleanly in two, burying the enjoyable first half in an avalanche of unintentional hilarity. I could give it some half-hearted brownie points for trying something different. I could, but I won't.

5. English Dodo's rating of the film Identity

A fun film that doesn't take itself too seriously. Stock characters are present but the actors are capable enough to give them the necessary depth. The mystery builds up nicely and the film takes full advantage of its motel setting on a dark and stormy night. In short, Identity is a neat little thriller that will entertain from beginning to end.

6. Moh de Mansour's rating of the film Identity

Yes! Just yes, one of the most plot twisted film I've ever watched!!

7. A. Felix's rating of the film Identity

Possibly the worst thing I've ever watched.

8. Patrícia Nunes's rating of the film Identity

it's so bad it's actually good

9. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Identity

I get a lot of fun from this movie, with it's b-movie horror stylisation, heavily applied detective troped and enjoyably outrageous (but neatly executed) twist. A film i'll gladly revisit again and again.

10. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Identity

I don't have a problem with movies with predicable twists as long it is well done and convincing. This movie is neither. It felt just like another Fight Club/Memento rip off.

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Identity

very thrilling & confusing at the end - even if it's quite clear, i'm not sure if i get it.

12. Alex Vlad's rating of the film Identity

13. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Identity

an awful awful film but i'm not gonna lie i did have a good time

14. vordven's rating of the film Identity

15. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Identity

16. Omaima Charif's rating of the film Identity

Un film-puzzle à l'intrigue et au suspense qui nous tiennent en haleine, avec une fin totalement inattendue,j'adore !

17. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Identity

Interesting story, but too predictable. Certain parts of the film have been poorly executed. Could have been a lot better.

18. Eriatarka's rating of the film Identity

I only remember I didn't love it. I have to rewatch it some day

19. Junda Mane's rating of the film Identity

A taut, well-made thriller with one of the most laughable endings ever.

20. doltcrow's rating of the film Identity

21. Zach Closs's rating of the film Identity

A beautifully photographed, conceptually fascinating, taut and moody thriller with one of the most horribly botched and laughable endings I've ever seen.

22. João R's rating of the film Identity

It started out really promising and gets better by the end of it. The middle of the movie is, unfortunately, a little bit confusing, swinging between the supernatural and the slasher genre, and disappointing. However, for me, the last thirty minutes kind of covered some of that issues.

23. Egoisms's rating of the film Identity

"Whores don't deserve a second chance." ~Every critic's response to this haggard and desperate film which only on reflection causes psychological suffering. Trying to critically pin down this film is like trying to remove a piece of bone stuck in your throat by poking around at it with a fork, exacerbating the victim's pain and coating those shreds of food still on the bone with a substance that is truly distasteful.

24. Tigrão's rating of the film Identity

A film that plays with the audience in a nice way during the first act. But the end is too predictable and terribly written. And Amanda Peet is the worst actress ever, or at least the worst performance I've ever seen. It's laughable.