1. mimivulturul's rating of the film Idiocracy

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Idiocracy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who actually found this a little disturbing.

3. PeterK94's rating of the film Idiocracy

The joke of the movie gets boring and annoying very quickly.

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Idiocracy

2.8 stars - which is a testimony to how funny it is in parts since I really hate eugenics. 'Idiocracy' is kind of the American 'Nathan Barley' - sneery and often unpleasant, but gallingly prescient with hindsight.

5. blkrchs's rating of the film Idiocracy

6. gld48's rating of the film Idiocracy

smart premise but idiotic execution. funny at parts but meh

7. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Idiocracy

If you don't like this movie, then you're one of the people it is lampooning nonstop

8. Darien Disney's rating of the film Idiocracy

Conflicted. How can you criticize the dumbing down of culture while dumbing down your own critique?

9. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Idiocracy

I can't believe you like money too. We should hang out.

10. wiwitaek's rating of the film Idiocracy

somewhere .. in .. between

11. dordairobert's rating of the film Idiocracy

12. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Idiocracy

A sa sortie, Idiocracy n'était rien d'autre qu'un film stupide et potache pour lycéens attardés. 10 ans plus tard, il devient une fable dystopique sur notre avenir probable. Comme quoi ! Bon ça reste d'une débilité crasse.

13. John's rating of the film Idiocracy

"Dude, Idiocracy is coming true!" Shut up.

14. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Idiocracy

A realistic portrayal of America in the age of Trump.

15. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Idiocracy

16. jlai's rating of the film Idiocracy

17. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Idiocracy

18. letters never sent's rating of the film Idiocracy

19. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Idiocracy

20. Elephants Gerald's rating of the film Idiocracy

Lays bare the pet themes Mike Judge has had since BEAVIS & BUTT-HEAD... I do think there's some amazingly funny stuff in this movie, but it was definitely a bolder stroke of daring for Judge to begin his career surrendering so much of the intelligence of his work to something as easily misinterpreted as evil and one-note as B&B. We know now, Judge uses uncut stupidity to comment on stupidity, to transcendent effect.

21. lunoktae's rating of the film Idiocracy

22. Mcpeer's rating of the film Idiocracy

A brilliant satire with great ideas is undone by terrible production values and dismal filmmaking. This will keep a smile on your face even when the craft is borderline unwatchable. Time has actually made this film more relevant than ever. It's a terrifying vision of the future that is shockingly plausible and arguable happening today. Mike Judge is far more interested in social satire than he is in filmmaking.

23. snowykatie's rating of the film Idiocracy

Could've been funny, but instead became embarrassing

24. 0101100101's rating of the film Idiocracy

Laughed a lot. Realizing the fact that our current situation is the same as this movie. Cheers to that.