1. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Idiocracy

If you don't like this movie, then you're one of the people it is lampooning nonstop

2. Darien Disney's rating of the film Idiocracy

Conflicted. How can you criticize the dumbing down of culture while dumbing down your own critique?

3. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Idiocracy

I can't believe you like money too. We should hang out.

4. wiwitaek's rating of the film Idiocracy

somewhere .. in .. between

5. dordairobert's rating of the film Idiocracy

6. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Idiocracy

A sa sortie, Idiocracy n'était rien d'autre qu'un film stupide et potache pour lycéens attardés. 10 ans plus tard, il devient une fable dystopique sur notre avenir probable. Comme quoi ! Bon ça reste d'une débilité crasse.

7. John's rating of the film Idiocracy

"Dude, Idiocracy is coming true!" Shut up.

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Idiocracy

A realistic portrayal of America in the age of Trump.

9. Jim Fear's rating of the film Idiocracy

10. jlai's rating of the film Idiocracy

11. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Idiocracy

12. letters never sent's rating of the film Idiocracy

13. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Idiocracy

14. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Idiocracy

Lays bare the pet themes Mike Judge has had since BEAVIS & BUTT-HEAD... I do think there's some amazingly funny stuff in this movie, but it was definitely a bolder stroke of daring for Judge to begin his career surrendering so much of the intelligence of his work to something as easily misinterpreted as evil and one-note as B&B. We know now, Judge uses uncut stupidity to comment on stupidity, to transcendent effect.

15. Bianca Olteanu's rating of the film Idiocracy

16. Michael Peer's rating of the film Idiocracy

A brilliant satire with great ideas is undone by terrible production values and dismal filmmaking. This will keep a smile on your face even when the craft is borderline unwatchable. Time has actually made this film more relevant than ever. It's a terrifying vision of the future that is shockingly plausible and arguable happening today. Mike Judge is far more interested in social satire than he is in filmmaking.

17. snowykatie's rating of the film Idiocracy

Could've been funny, but instead became embarrassing

18. 0101100101's rating of the film Idiocracy

Laughed a lot. Realizing the fact that our current situation is the same as this movie. Cheers to that.

19. Adam Cross's rating of the film Idiocracy

This could've been great if it wasn't so awful and full of ableist, homophobic garbage

20. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Idiocracy

It's funny, but not funny enough

21. mpho3's rating of the film Idiocracy

You might call the extremely bizarre Idiocracy a feel-bad comedy about the silent killer of American civilization, namely our collective stupidity. (Reihan Salam, Slate.com)

22. Domnisoara Cristina's rating of the film Idiocracy

23. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Idiocracy

24. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Idiocracy

I desperately wanted this to be funny.