1. caprivi76's rating of the film If Not Us, Who?

important and interesting topic but could have been better

2. John Baxter's rating of the film If Not Us, Who?

LIked the non glamorisation of violence while indicating the violence of the capitalist state... centering on Bernward Vesper was smart.. no political cliches and a determined attempt to show how and why people in that historical period might travel from moderate social democratic reformism to consideration of extreme political violence... well located in terms of \Germany's post war history John Baxter

3. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film If Not Us, Who?

Must admit, I regretted watching this film. I wanted to practise my German listening skills and got a bit depressed in the end. Characters are bleak, with terrible barnets, and the film is too slow and far too serious. I wont become a political activist after this one that's for sure.

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film If Not Us, Who?

Uneven and disjointed, the film complements but does not compliment The Baader-Meinhof Complex. It could have been much better. It should have been much better.

5. CafeGradiva's rating of the film If Not Us, Who?

6. Pagani's rating of the film If Not Us, Who?

A drama about the love story between Bernward Vesper, son of official Nazi novelist Will Vesper, and Gudrun Ensslin, one of the members of the Red Army Faction terrorist group. A good study of a generation stuck between history and politics.

7. Sue Denim's rating of the film If Not Us, Who?

Quite an interesting take on the matter, esp from the director who made Blackbox BRD. Also, I'm a sucker for well-made dancing scenes, so yeah. I liked it.