1. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

I really like Mathieu Amalric. He’s the kind of guy that I might watch a movie he’s in just because he’s in it. He’s not a great actor or anything, just somebody I always like to see on screen.

2. David R Williams's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

It's a lot like my marriage: Pomme: When I met you, I told you all my flaws. Pierre: Not all of them. Not really. Pomme: Not including the ones I’ve developed with you. Bastard.

3. Adam S. Hacker's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

After watching just over twenty minutes, I had to stop watching this. Unbearable.

4. muse_x's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

No need for flint w/ such dry wit. Devos et Amalric, antibiosis at its best.

5. Louis Philippe's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

6. Jefferson's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

"Kill yourself. Skin yourself. Cook yourself. Your wife will be safe... Your relationship won't last." So funny!

7. nessmj's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

3.5 - enjoyable viewing experience. rather dry. a lovely visual juxtaposition of verdant parks to fully impose this dying relationship on the viewer. at times a bit on the nose, the husband quite literally attempting to pick up the pieces of a shattered marriage.

8. Matt Kovar's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

They think she's lost, but does she ever think so? And how fucked up is he? They're both lost.

9. Mark Neustadt's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

Very subtle humor. I think much more enjoyable if you can catch the nuances of the French language.

10. Caitlin's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

11. Myles's rating of the film If You Don't, I Will

This was pleasant enough. Stylish, brusque, well shot. Devos and Almeric do have a nice dynamic.