1. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

I can forgive the Coldplay on the soundtrack, this film is really great, Kieran culkin is so good!

2. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

3. Rhinnnn's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

4. muh.'s rating of the film Igby Goes Down

(2.5) as many have stated, this one is a bit "catcher in the rye"-ish making it too self-indulgent for my liking. solid performances though.

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

The bastardised poltergeist of Harold (of 'Harold and Maude') finds its powerful animal in the sardonic Igby. Culkin shines, Sarandon as his mum, is a delight.

6. Ilkan Atabay's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

7. Linda's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

This was one of my favorite movies when I was a teenager. I just liked the overall mood and story a lot. Haven't watched it in years though.

8. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

Troubled misfit teenager at odds with parents, peers and society. I used to relate to Igby very much so.

9. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

10. orangey's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

it's got a bad soundtrack,but the performances are all great and it has a wonderful melancholic mood to it,against the backdrop of a gray,cold New York. It's not perfect but it's refreshing to see a movie about young people that aren't drunks,wide eyed world savers or vampires

11. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

12. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

An unofficial adaptation of "The Catcher in the Rye," the weaknesses of that novel are in full display here (primarily being angsty and self-indulgent.) Nevertheless, fabulous performances and a plot that keeps clipping along make this a favorite despite the flaws - definitely worth a watch.

13. yuriwalker's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

Igby Goes Down....Black-Comedy paling suram yang pernah gw tonton...Kieran Culkin somehow amazing banget mainnya disini,you either love him or hate him...you love him!....bravo!!!

14. Sean's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

My only problem with this film is the character of Igby, you're supposed to feel some sort of sympathy for him but I just end up hating the guy, because of his actions. Kieran Culkin though is fantastic as is the rest of the cast, that scene between Igby and Dane's character when Igby is banging on her door was pretty well. Nice job by Steers.

15. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

A strong cast, interesting characters, but a plot that suffers from a generally cheap trajectory. Certainly enjoyed aspects of it, but the melodrama peaks in a couple of places and it comes close to forcing the viewer to ask why should I care?

16. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

The whole movie is a little weak. It something of a "Catcher in the Rye" offspring. It has its nice moments, because of the characters, even though it is pretty irrelevant.

17. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

18. Justin Kane's rating of the film Igby Goes Down

I feel like giving this film three stars is generous because parts of it are really weak. I would not blame any of the weaknesses on the actors though, I am pointing at the direction. Culkin, Goldblum and Claire Danes give really nice performances. It played better in my memory from eight years ago than it did upon a recent viewing, which probably had a lot to do with my age and wonderment at the time.

19. N. C.'s rating of the film Igby Goes Down