1. ughchenausea's rating of the film Il Solengo

la parte finale รจ da brivido

2. -REM-'s rating of the film Il Solengo

3. Jefferson's rating of the film Il Solengo

Fuck those normal dudes.

4. Gryphonix's rating of the film Il Solengo

The films starts out seeminly exploring group thinking, gossip, and long term friendships. I liked that part of the movie, especially watching these men cook and spend time together. But the ending, with that close look at a life live in contact with nature, is remarkable. I wish the movie wasn't leaving today - I must watch that ending again.

5. David R Williams's rating of the film Il Solengo

Throughout something gnaws at the edges. Truths that are never revealed. Answers that are never given. I found the whole thing strangely terrifying.

6. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Il Solengo

It's engaging, how the story grows. What's really in isolation?

7. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Il Solengo

8. Taylor's rating of the film Il Solengo

Beautiful story about a man told from outside perspectives. The simple cinematography worked perfectly with the style of this film. The interviews were interesting to watch and how the men interacted with each other was very humorous.

9. Zach Smith's rating of the film Il Solengo

This is one that establishes itself as charming and sensuous, but winds up completely stunning. Wow.

10. Ben Elias's rating of the film Il Solengo

11. Jimbrowski's rating of the film Il Solengo

What a gem! The tale these old timers are telling is really inconsequential. They could be talking about anything really. The real treat is just listening to them talk and getting a glimpse into their quickly disappearing, old, rural way of life. And that ending... What a pay off! Meditative, poetic, sad, and beautiful.

12. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Il Solengo

This is where a myth becomes a reality. And sometimes reality is much more interesting than the myth.

13. MJ Impastato's rating of the film Il Solengo

What a wonderful film about the isolation created by stories, misconceptions, and haunting pain. No one can know what it is like to simply live this mans life for one moment of that solitude until they live it themselves. So much more --- watch the very end! Bravo!

14. Armando's rating of the film Il Solengo

Haunting, you must wait until the end. This film mutates, in the end it becomes a meditation on time and nature, and on solitude. Very beautiful film, wait please until the end.

15. maaike klaasen's rating of the film Il Solengo

Beautiful movie! Really enjoyed watching this. Had no idea what to expect before I started watching but was pleasantly surprised! A must watch!!!

16. David Richards's rating of the film Il Solengo

I like films that show me something I haven't seen before. This was an Italy unlike what you see in travel shows, rural and densely wooded. It reminded me of parts of New England and Wisconsin... brush so thick it was hard to see through. I also thought about Cesar Pavese's novel "The Moon and the Bonfires." The end was very poetic... singing snakes etc.

17. barebeauty's rating of the film Il Solengo

A film that probes "Will the questions outlive us?" Undoubtedly yes.

18. crystal meff's rating of the film Il Solengo

"you'll never know those things ".... mesmerizing