1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film iLL Manors

Several overwritten and clichéd stories that dont merge together cohesively. Plan B is not the great artist he seems to think he is.

2. Thomas's rating of the film iLL Manors

Swagger in spades but no substance.

3. Yoyis Lopez Bravo's rating of the film iLL Manors

En lo temático me encanta como la pelicula inicia y casa termina de la misma forma y se basa en 8 personas y lo que les pasa en 7 dias.En lo cromatico se usan luces rojas y azules tambien escenas en blanco y negro.Y en lo tecnico lo mejor es al principio que las escenas son muy rapidas ,cuenta con planos generales que muestran la ciudad y lo mas importante es la musica porque sirve de narracion en la historia

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film iLL Manors

Surprisingly good debut from an ace hip-hop artist.

5. Andre Rehal's rating of the film iLL Manors

The visual style was a little heavy handed at times but the use of rap for the flashbacks and backstory of characters was pretty cool. Also, the end got a little to melodramatic for me but the authenticity of the characters that Ben Drew created carried the film as this was a solid first effort on his part.

6. eek's rating of the film iLL Manors

Great soundtrack! Good movie too.

7. CEPUNK's rating of the film iLL Manors

Good film but it really irritated me. Now I am no saint but the way they spoke, the slang used just ugh! One viewing is definitely enough for me.

8. Thesamjae's rating of the film iLL Manors

highly recommend this film to anyone for sound reasons, amazing how well the soundtrack works, visually sickening but the story comes together cleverly. I can see Ben Drew being a director to keep an eye on as i think there is greater stuff yet to come.

9. @frassivan's rating of the film iLL Manors