1. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film I'm Gonna Explode

Naranjo en este segundo filme parece implementar de una manera más provocativa su forma de contar su historia. Los primeros 20 minutos está compuesto por fragmentos "posibles", los recreados o imaginados por sus personajes, a medida que desarrolla un narrador omnisciente. Entonces la película es activa, además de adentrarnos a las mentes de sus dos protagonistas principales, dos jóvenes Bonnie and Clyde.

2. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film I'm Gonna Explode

3. Daniel Trujillo's rating of the film I'm Gonna Explode

This movie's really sweet and it's interesting to see how Maru and Roman play off each others differences and stick throgh together. It's got the depth that couldn't fit into the action of one day in "Drama/Mex" but both movies have a richness that compliment subsequent viewings. As a new fan of Naranjos, I won't feel at peace until I own his whole filmography

4. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film I'm Gonna Explode

The film plays like a love letter to Godard. Particularly paying homage to Breathless and Pierrot Le Fou. I liked most of it, it meandered a bit but so does Godard's films. As much it felt like a Mexican version of a Godard film, it still retained it's own flavor. Gerardo Naranjo definitely made good on the promise this film showed with Miss Bala. Can't wait to see more from this filmmaker.

5. captainsleek's rating of the film I'm Gonna Explode

thoughtful film, great soundtrack, ending could've been better.

6. Nikyatu's rating of the film I'm Gonna Explode

The ending deflated everything that came before it. Still, a beautiful and bravely executed film worth taking a look at, if for nothing more than a refreshing piece of work.

7. KadyLady's rating of the film I'm Gonna Explode

Just a great movie about young love. I thought it was really cute at first but it got a little graphic later on. Not recommended for kids.

8. zazie's rating of the film I'm Gonna Explode

One of my favorite things about this film involved the use of sound (see it to understand what I'm talking about!). Other than that, it's a very good youthful and intimate story.