1. emanuela's rating of the film I'm Here

2. Mr. Marston's rating of the film I'm Here

3. Ana Sousa's rating of the film I'm Here

If she loses her head just replace it with his and he's alive again. Oh fuck my life.

4. Chris's rating of the film I'm Here

5. Daniel Roque's rating of the film I'm Here

Absolut WALL·E: a cute romance between two robots sponsored by a vodka brand.

6. bunkbedd's rating of the film I'm Here

I love Spike Jonze but i don't like sacrifices being romanticized like this. May be it's different in the robot perspective, and that much sacrifice is not something done out of blind love, idk. I mean, it's not even their fault but the script is just too cruel and therefore not believable.

7. delllana's rating of the film I'm Here

you give, give, give everything, for your loved ones.... but don't expect too much you will get, get, get as much as you want

8. Hany's rating of the film I'm Here

9. Joao Domingues's rating of the film I'm Here

This was certainly sort of a pilot for "Her". Robots with feelings, emotions and making sacrifices. There's never an happy ending but Jonze always makes sure that you enjoy the ride.

10. cinemali's rating of the film I'm Here

Sadly, the cliché love story takes over some interesting details in the staging. Why use robots instead of humans? The question is left unanswered. I doubt there's an intellectual reasoning behind that choice.

11. emichan's rating of the film I'm Here

12. Liki's rating of the film I'm Here

13. Olivia Hellder's rating of the film I'm Here

incredibly beautiful and romantic, I'm shocked

14. intanechigawa's rating of the film I'm Here

15. Kristian Freeman's rating of the film I'm Here

Strange this isn't an option to watch on here, considering it's available in full on YouTube. I'll do the honors! Part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfVgc-U_ZMc Part two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzSJ20jZVqg Part three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ0I02wnluQ Enjoy!

16. ameliorer's rating of the film I'm Here

"it was the best dream in the history of dreams."

17. Rodrigo J Lopez's rating of the film I'm Here

Poignant, touching and bittersweet like only Spike Jonze can.

18. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film I'm Here

Melancólica historia de amor entre dos robots. Spike Jonze recrea al prototipo de amores compuestos por personajes de comportamientos distintos. Ambos motivando un encuentro con un vacío que el otro llena.

19. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film I'm Here

★★★★ in love, there is always a chance for restart.

20. sashmere's rating of the film I'm Here

21. AKFilmFan's rating of the film I'm Here

Based on The Giving Tree, Jonze's sci-fi take on the story is a nice short film that pays homage while showcasing his visual style.

22. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film I'm Here

Did more with robots emotionally then most will every do with humans.

23. Algitya's rating of the film I'm Here

i might be overrating it but i won't deny that this kind of quirky-expressionism romance still have a mojo for similar today's prob. May i hug you Spike ?

24. jenifferp's rating of the film I'm Here