1. tyb's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

While drama is certainly Almodóvar's forte, this hilarious, outlandish camp comedy shows that his sense of humor, which we haven't really seen in many years, is not only still alive, but better than ever. Arguably his funniest film, and chock-full of excellent acting performances.

2. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

3. Cherry's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

3.5 this is so much fun and an absolute romp and I laughed a lot despite a lacking plot and bizarre tonal shifts

4. Cartaphilus's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Quería que me gustara pero no se pudo. Es como si Almodóvar hubiera visto una película de Almodóvar y quisiera copiarla. No se pudo a pesar de tantas caras conocidas.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Gay comedy. Funny at times. Already forgotten.

6. Ioana's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

the last 5 minutes tho. if you're a homophobe... probably watching this you'll realize you're gay or something.

7. sacajawèale's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

90 minute of blowjob talking.

8. gabyg's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

9. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Perhaps I liked it because I am not very familiar with Pedro Almodóvar's filmography. But nevertheless, I think it was awesome.

10. Polish Slug's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

11. James Mackin's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it.

12. Ameille's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

13. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

J'imaginais jamais que Pedro m'aurait déçue. Hiks

14. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

15. aikeart's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Tan humorista y popular. Adorable.

16. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Bodrio almodovariano que en lugar de volar muy alto, apenas y puede despegar, con todo y tener a un excelente Javier Cámara en el reparto, lleno de caras conocidas. Nos deja extrañando al creador de "Todo Sobre mi Madre", "Hable con Ella", y "Volver", y preguntándonos qué diablos pasó aquí con él.

17. Jon Brooks's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Incredibly silly. Definitely not a great Almodovar film. But it has a lot of energy and fantastic characters. Made me think of The Exterminating Angel.

18. Amethyst Hermit's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

I would vote this as Almodovar's worst movie.

19. HSBilly's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

20. DSPRKY's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

A largely inconsequential sex romp, but the Pointer Sisters music video is worth the ride.

21. jacbruneau's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Easily my least favourite from Almodovar. It's charming at moments but novel by nature. We don't recognize any of the director's innovation and sophistication in this one. Unless you're a hardcore Almodovar enthusiast, I'd skip it.

22. Nadia Zucchero's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Almodovar's touch but not the highest expression of the reale Almodovar

23. Oh_Manu's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

Zumo de Valencia con mescalinas. El color de los films de Pedro Almodóvar. Esencia 80's / 90's. Comedia de autor. No todo el reparto está a la altura, lo que merma la solidez de la cinta.

24. no past land's rating of the film I'm So Excited!

"We're all shitting ourselves and pretend as we can."

← Previous 1 3 4