1. andretz's rating of the film I'm Still Here

2. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film I'm Still Here

perhaps I wouldn't have loved it if I saw it when it came, but now I can truly appreciate this childish subconscious freedom he needed to project and let go

3. Michael Peer's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Probably not worth the effort, time, or commitment - nonetheless, Joaquin turns in one of the best performances of his career. This freak-show attraction may have been more fun to watch as it happened in the tabloids than in the actual "film". The resulting movie is shallow and not very enlightening. What they pull off is still a marvel in misdirection and real-life performance. An insane movie that deserves more.

4. tenonder's rating of the film I'm Still Here

5. dann's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Lo peor que he visto en mucho tiempo.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film I'm Still Here

Highly recommended. The other side of the Kardashians.

7. hgabriel84's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Well great, I'd like a fucking joint. And to be anywhere other than Washington fucking D.C. But life is not a Christmas day.

8. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film I'm Still Here

my everything joaquin never change never quit your life game

9. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film I'm Still Here

10. Robert Howard's rating of the film I'm Still Here

A brave, successful experiment by both actor and director. Maybe you have to be young to go this far...

11. The Macho King's rating of the film I'm Still Here

12. Adolfo Sierra's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Esperaba más de este falso documental, por momentos hilarante sobre todo cuando se pone a rapear y se hace llamar así mismo "JP " Sean "Diddy" Combs es tan malo aquí como lo es su música.

13. Sin título.'s rating of the film I'm Still Here

Ensayo a manera de estudio de la representación sobre el choque entre lo propio y lo ajeno, en momentos interesante y en otros soso.

14. Casanorte's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Joaquin Phoenix es un gran actor. Esta película superó todas mis expectativas, realmente la recomiendo.

15. Pinktigerrr's rating of the film I'm Still Here

16. darth_david@msn.com's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Está muy padre, como documental y como farsa de documental. Al final ¿cuál es la diferencia? J.P. (a.k.a. Joaquin Phoenix) hace un papel de alguien "que no es" durante varios meses, y a final de cuentas "es" ese alguien, al menos por esos meses.

17. consuelo's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Hey you film, What's your point?

18. Adam S. Hacker's rating of the film I'm Still Here

As someone who struggles to walk a line between creative and profitable, I'm Still Here hits a few marks that relate to my own life. And that's sort of the point, yeah? He wants to be creative, wants to live on his own and not be someone's puppet. Well fuck, shouldn't we all hope for that? I'm glad he returned home – the whole time I kept thinking "leave this behind and get straight."

19. Nick Potter's rating of the film I'm Still Here

"Is it real? It doesn't really matter." Whether it's a surreal hoax, magnificent performance art, or real brief madness, this film is truly funny. Whether that's intentional or not is another story. Phoenix's performance stands tall next to the likes of Johnny Cash, Theodore Twombly, Doc Sportello, and Freddie Quell.

20. noahboahk's rating of the film I'm Still Here

21. takaran's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Interesting film exercise, but too long to be just a hoax

22. SueRay's rating of the film I'm Still Here

I thought it was a real documentary. I was like, WHAT IS UP WITH JP?!!!!!!

23. Zac Weber's rating of the film I'm Still Here

A provocative piece of performance art. I'm Still Here is a bold satire that serves as an expose of Hollywood more than a chance to learn anything about Joaquin Phoenix the person.

24. MaMaZ's rating of the film I'm Still Here

Definitely a Must-see, There are somethings that their presences on the film makes it just more confusing. But the thoughts-only to make such a experiment worth watching it.