1. Shoham L's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

A star for being gay, but still a terrible film.

2. scarlett's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

Cute lesbian romcom. Probably the only cute lesbian romcom of all time.

3. Emily Sirko's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

4. nyyssonen's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

people call this movie cliché and from a straight POV i get that, but in the world of movies about lesbian and bisexual women it's pretty fucking far from cliché for no one to die horribly or have their lives ruined by scandal and sin or realize that actually it was all just a phase. This movie dares to be mainstream.

5. cvalda's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

This was adorable and Lena Headey is perfect.

6. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

7. extrateressrial-highway's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

This was a really bad cliche of everything I hate about lesbian films. So many lesbians recommend this movie but I couldn't seem to digest it

8. lisbry's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

never fails to make me happy. fuzzy feelings all around.

9. Patrícia Paula's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

Another heart warming movie. I find it a bit naive and sometimes unrealistic. But maybe sometimes things can be that easy and happy ending. Some parents actually value love over sexuality. And some movies actually focus more on love then on whether the characters have an orthodox sexuality or not.

10. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Imagine Me & You

H: What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? Luce: It never happens. If there's a thing that can't be stopped, it's not possible for there to be something else which can't be moved, and vice versa. They can't both exist. You see, it's a trick question is the answer.