1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Immoral Women

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Immoral Women

3. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Immoral Women

only just discovered walerian borowczyks films this week and i must say i am extremely impressed!

4. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Immoral Women

Mandiargues and Borowczyk were well-matched.

5. ergotismus's rating of the film Immoral Women

Largely for the first segment with obsession, an unrepentant villainess, building a labyrinth around yourself, and poison cakes.

6. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Immoral Women

Perhaps I'm biased, seeing this 35mm, the conclusion of a retrospective; a perfect cap. A master of seduction in every way: sexually, visually, cathartically.. Religious institution slandered, femme fatale to the max, a varietal of humor (how did he pull off this 3 story juxtaposition?!). This film alone I could go on about (let's start with literal bunny munching, or, dog castrates men to be with woman)...

7. animalcalls's rating of the film Immoral Women

I cannot fit all my of my thoughts on this film in the characters allotted. Everything Boro does best is here: gallows humor, unexpected sensitivity, unmitigated sensuality, a deep sense of irony, beautiful imagery, and he even finally says "fuck it" to symbolic mazes and has a character just straight up build one. An essential work.

8. Pymo's rating of the film Immoral Women

When a painting turn you on!

9. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Immoral Women

Beautiful chamber pieces of varying quality with painterly visuals and a wicked sense of humour. The second segment about a innocent girl's love of her bunny rabbit is one of Borowcyzk's best works.