1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Immortal

This was definitely the best of the 3 Bilal movies that I saw. The plot was good. The CGI was acceptable for the time frame it was made in. I wish he had gone on to make a truly great film. He has the vision.

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Immortal

Visually interesting enough to keep you watching but it is a bit of a mess.

3. anarresti's rating of the film Immortal

The casting is excellent. Just because Bilal's characters weren't ruined on the big screen, two stars. And another for the story, which was not that bad. The BD is still better. Bilal as a director is not at his best.

4. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Immortal

"With striking blue hair to match the azure tears that stream down her cheeks..." - umh...they really should have done a better job with the hair then...

5. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Immortal

Now I know where does Xavier The Renegade Angel come from :X

6. Agustina's rating of the film Immortal

Having leafed through Enki Bilal's graphic novels "The Nikopol Trilogy", I wondered how the complex plot/universe might be made into a film. I have to say this film worked really well for me. Perhaps I enjoyed it so much because I'm a cyberpunk fan. It's visually "stunning", keeps the pace moving and its infused with a certain seriousness and melancholy that films like "The 5th Element" lacked, for instance.