1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film In Another Country

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film In Another Country

The lifeguard broke my heart. I also laughed at him. I laughed at everybody. Everybody is unbearably lonely and horny and bored and sad.

3. Viginti_tres's rating of the film In Another Country

Beguilingly structured, the lin between intentionality and imporvisitaion is invisible here, perhaps only a few grace notes away from baffling but I was on board.

4. Loud Rocks's rating of the film In Another Country

5. Ulises's rating of the film In Another Country

Now I know why Sang-soo haven't earned his Palme d'Or yet. It's close but it stills doesn't reach that deep point of art.

6. Rafael Avalos's rating of the film In Another Country

7. Hugo Corona Platt's rating of the film In Another Country

Soju, un paraguas y un asado de cena. Corea es un país excepcional.

8. AEDR2's rating of the film In Another Country

Lenta y aburrida. Reacciones poco naturales de los actores. Además una historia que no llega a ningún lugar

9. jchandleroc's rating of the film In Another Country

While definitely the work of a master, this one was difficult for me to grasp. Its shocking lack of depth and unwillingness to succumb to logic and temporality succeed impossibly in bringing to light an intense feeling of unease. Anne's oneiric drifting takes her from one irreconcilable conflict to another, leaving each situation entirely unresolved. Another lovely yet challenging film from Hong.

10. RickDeck's rating of the film In Another Country

11. Rafael Zen's rating of the film In Another Country

Huppert embraces three women and at the same time only one: the foreigner. Sang-Soo plays with love and habit, lust and things that cannot linger, and does it like a master. The first act, with the jealous wife, is my favorite - although the three stories are all connected somehow. This is a great use of location plus acting and Isabelle is lovely as usual.

12. pseuDony's rating of the film In Another Country

"OH, LIGHTHOUSE? YEAH! LIGHTHOUSE! YEAH! YEAH! I DON'T KNOW!"

13. Eric Rucker's rating of the film In Another Country

Gentle and beguiling and very, very funny. A lion-hearted film in sheep's clothing, like a monk who seems simple but is jamming your transmissions and disrupting your bad mojo for the better.

14. La Schiff's rating of the film In Another Country

15. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film In Another Country

3 historias, mismos actores, imaginación el guión, pero no termina de "cuajar"

16. Shandy Casteel's rating of the film In Another Country

It's a shame so many people fail to appreciate mediations on a theme, because In Another Country plays like its pulling an endearingly enjoyable and low-key strand from the French New Wave fabric.

17. JulianLazare's rating of the film In Another Country

Not my favorite, a little generic. I enjoyed the idea of alternative realities that it attempted to toy with, but it got messy towards the end. The lead character attempted to reach a level of enlightenment by questioning a monk, however I just don't think Sang-soo Hong quite knew how to dig deep enough. The questions were superficial.

18. David R Williams's rating of the film In Another Country

A fun rather mindless trifle. You'll remember nothing about it tomorrow.

19. John Crawford's rating of the film In Another Country

Not my glass of soju. Although after this film was over, I wanted to have a few bottles.

20. mahee ferlini's rating of the film In Another Country

I enjoyed reading the comments as this film looks like it has the possibility to be light-hearted and funny.

21. noemi's rating of the film In Another Country

strange, with some sweet beauty.

22. Wee Hunk's rating of the film In Another Country

Back with the random zooms. I have to agree with El Biffo. A waste of her talents. If you saw 'The Day He Arrives' you pretty much get the same here, only a lot weaker. A bit too much like minor Rohmer. He got a bit too comfortable.

23. kiptok's rating of the film In Another Country

fun, poignant, resonant commentary on korean (x global) relationships smartly tempered with weird narrative in loose cycle presented as young korean woman's screenplay drafts. pretty funny tho. 미친 사람들. a delight

24. Soulo_Guero's rating of the film In Another Country

The idea that fluid (hetero)sexuality is not shameful.