1. daftnymph's rating of the film In Between Days

I'm so glad that this narrative exists - it's so important for immigrant youths to have their experiences visible and validated

2. Ostermyers's rating of the film In Between Days

3. lisa's rating of the film In Between Days

this movie is special to me for reasons i don't really want to put into words except that it makes me feel completely isolated and makes me feel something else that doesn't lessen every time i rewatch. weird to watch something so woven into toronto though

4. Ryan Borja's rating of the film In Between Days

A quiet and assured first film helmed by So Yong Kim.. The film tells a truthfully honest story of the joys and pains of love at first blush. The situations are undeniably bleak and uncomfortable. Whether or not we should rely on experience to teach us something about life is only one of the questions this film asked. But, do we really have to hurt ourselves to achieve something? Perhaps not.

5. Pál's rating of the film In Between Days

A well thought-up portait of a person living in a society where she doesn't care about integrating. A lot of time is spent looking at her unmoving face, a barrier between her thoughts and an alien world. This results in an ever-growing patchwork of obvious lies. I still felt something is missing in this movie; the reason might be that it's positioned in-between being personal, realistic and dramatic.

6. aechjay's rating of the film In Between Days