1. Jack's rating of the film In Bruges

Two stars for not being quite what I expected. It's not funny but it is quite unpleasant.

2. Spook's rating of the film In Bruges

Strange to hear the Flemish characters speak English with a French or Dutch accent. I mean, what's wrong with using Flemish actors? Great film overall, but that just spoiled it a bit.

3. harringtonellie's rating of the film In Bruges

This film makes me laugh, cry, cry again, have to have a large glass of something alcoholic and then laugh again. I never thought Ralph Fiennes calling someone an 'inanimate fucking object' could have such a huge impact on my life.

4. Sơn Phước's rating of the film In Bruges

Colin is kute and the movie is fun with some interesting dialogue.

5. chazell's rating of the film In Bruges

i once had a skeleton on my back when someone told me this was their favourite film. it's taken till someone else told me they liked it and lent me the dvd for me to watch it. now i like it too.

6. Roy Deckard's rating of the film In Bruges

"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."

7. Vera Kavaleuskaya's rating of the film In Bruges

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film In Bruges

Wow. A wonderful dark comedy with some devasting and gruesome deaths but also moments of pure beauty and great character moments. Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson is a pure joy watching as two hitmen who respect each other. Ralph Finnes also appear at his most vicious.

9. Hazzan's rating of the film In Bruges

10. LibertyCapz's rating of the film In Bruges

This is a dark comedy with quite a bit of a bite. It's got a couple of great performances (Farrell especially) and a lot of fun, punchy dialogue. Definitely worth a watch. Note: Great flick to put on if hungover. Speaking from experience ;)

11. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film In Bruges

Estava à procura de um filme como este há algum tempo! Excelentes diálogos, humor negro e, sobretudo, a paisagem de Bruges. <3

12. F/K's rating of the film In Bruges

Human nature in it's bare and naked form. This is truly one of the most smartest and original films i've seen recently, fantastic acting, pitch black humor, and some of the best writing ever put on screen.

13. gaussian's rating of the film In Bruges

14. Matthew Martens's rating of the film In Bruges

Being moody. Being bad at maths. Being sad. Also really, really hoping you won't fucking die, only to be stuck for all eternity in somebody else's fairy tale, in Bruges, by whatever name it's wearing.

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film In Bruges

86/100 (Sonlardaki 20 dakikalık kovalamaca sahneleri ve Brugge'de olma sebepleri berbat. Kötü özelliklerini en başta saydım. Ama onun dışında gerçekten çok güzel, çok sempatik bir film. Her şeyiyle dolu dolu bir şey izledim. Uzun süredir bir filmde bu kadar kahkaha atmamıştım. Uzun süredir bir filmde karakterlerle bu kadar duygusal bir bağ kurmamıştım.)

16. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film In Bruges

Still love this film, great witty script and performances

17. Bob's rating of the film In Bruges

Dark comedy that delivers hilarious dialogues and situations in rather serious circumstances - and the darkness that by the second half takes a new direction, so that by the end it feels almost like a surreal cinema piece. A would be holiday classic that is entirely deprived of the holiday feel even if it's surrounded by the Christmas fair and candle lights. And even then, it manages to bring a few laughs and warmth.

18. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film In Bruges

19. Erik F.'s rating of the film In Bruges

20. DenoResandono's rating of the film In Bruges

IN BRUGES is a strange tale of hitman or assassins world. In other movies, assassins often presented with serious tone. But IN BRUGES will give you a new perspective about assassins world. It's funny, exciting, and has complexity in its storyline. IN BRUGES also has a drama in it. I love the transition between the drama and comedy. It never felt rushed. McDonagh also succeed to capture Bruges' beautiful scenery...

21. EdieEmm's rating of the film In Bruges

Rewatched after visiting Bruges. Bruges is amazing (a fucking fairy tale!); you should totally go there. The film is fine; cute, fun.

22. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film In Bruges

23. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film In Bruges

Fedele a tutti i dogmi del filone tragi-comico, il film è farcito di riferimenti violenti, battute politicamente scorrette e scene forti, tutto innovativamente trapiantato in una location europea. Un ottimo cast interpreta quella che è una storia non troppo vivace, ma decisamente originale e poco prevedibile, al contrario della regia canonica, ma tecnicamente solida. Mi è venuta voglia di visitare il Belgio.

24. FISCHER's rating of the film In Bruges

Plusieurs séquences particulièrement réussies, teintées d'humour noire et de dérision grise, qui constituent autant de bonnes surprises inattendues, mais aussi quelques plages plus conventionnelles voire quelconques avec leurs lourdeurs et leurs insistances inutiles. www.cinefiches.com