1. chanandre's rating of the film In Her Shoes

Arthur Spooner will not rent this movie for Carrie Heffernan 'cause he has a longstanding beef with Shirley MacLaine. (Classic him) Also reading E.E.Cummings at a wedding? C l a s s y. Suck on that Baumbach.

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film In Her Shoes

3. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film In Her Shoes

This movie may not be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed it for the acting. Diaz, Collette, MacLaine and Ken Howard are superb. The only quibble I have is that Hanson turns the normally adorable Candy Azzara into a harridan. I know that she does a good job but it is a startling and upsetting transformation, for me.

4. cinegeek.de's rating of the film In Her Shoes

(...)Im Zentrum des Films steht die Entwicklung dreier Frauen. Nicht nur die der blonden Maggie, sondern auch die Transformation von Rose und Ella. In Her Shoes beginnt wie ein weiterer "ganz normaler" Film, um sich zu einem speziellen zu wandeln. Hanson schenkt uns ein gutes Ende, aber keines, dass wir von Anfang an kommen sehen. Es ist eins, das scheinbar aus dem Nichts kommt(...)

5. John Sandwich's rating of the film In Her Shoes

cameron diaz is superhot in this

6. BUSHRA's rating of the film In Her Shoes

i am a sucker for e.e cummings, old people in retirement homes, and i've been warming up to cameron diaz.

7. Arisa's rating of the film In Her Shoes

That villanelle she reads is so good. "One Art," by Elizabeth Bishop.

8. Nikolas's rating of the film In Her Shoes

A guilty pleasure. I can watch this over and over again.