1. kartina obskura's rating of the film In My Skin

(2,5) zar ces noktima da resis problem? uzmi zilet draga, imas sluha, nisi glupa, zar je hobi to sto radis?

2. noice's rating of the film In My Skin

3. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film In My Skin

Prison of the body, plight of the female, powers of horror.

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film In My Skin

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film In My Skin

6. C's rating of the film In My Skin

After watching I dreamt I was eating rotten food. Slept very well. 4.5

7. lonesome-boat's rating of the film In My Skin

Okay, I really wanted to watch this movie but I couldn't even stick around for long because UGGGHH SO MUCH BLOOD AND SKIN PEELING AND PICKING AND AHHHHHHH

8. Ana Sousa's rating of the film In My Skin

Une authentique séssion de sadomasoquisme cinématographique. I grasped my arms and legs a generous 100 times in the last hour and a half. That's what generally happens when the subject mutilation, cannibalism or any other kind of graphic physical violence is depicted and I'm there to watch. I don't think I'll ever watch it again, but I enjoyed it. In the less twisted side of the word.

9. LETTERBOXD.COM/XESCIE's rating of the film In My Skin

10. James Mackin's rating of the film In My Skin

Yippee for self-cannibalism.

11. Tavarna Caris Garvey's rating of the film In My Skin

12. L'immoralistee's rating of the film In My Skin

13. Palmat's rating of the film In My Skin

Interesting movie that borders on greatness and boredom and the same time. I´ve only seen it once and I guess it might need a second viewing. Still the acting and direction is solid but the writing was a bit uneven and in the end left me wanting more.

14. lelandpalmer's rating of the film In My Skin

15. Aydin KhaliliK's rating of the film In My Skin

A Quest to Human Body Limits and its Decay

16. yen's rating of the film In My Skin

the last scene when Esther bent and swirled and consumed her body *faint*

17. Arisu's rating of the film In My Skin

18. nargs_au's rating of the film In My Skin

meh, what did I watch, no twist, average story, just a girl living an average boring life while mutilating herself. MUCH WOW.

19. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film In My Skin

It doesn't survive to the theoretic premises. I mean it's pretty sick and disturbing, some scenes are effective, but that's not enough to make a great movie if the year before Claire Denis just directed Trouble Every Day. It really lacks in style for the mise-en-scene.

20. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film In My Skin

I would like to have lunch with Marina BUT.. I would have to watch her cook.

21. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film In My Skin

22. MiKayla Emily Heiden's rating of the film In My Skin

23. ARGIL's rating of the film In My Skin

Definitely will be watching this tonite. Thanks Max!

24. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film In My Skin

I've heard of this film. My friend said she wasn't able to watch this all the way through.