1. aconeyisland's rating of the film In No Great Hurry: 13 Lessons in Life with Saul Leiter

The soulful shy guy and his beautifully messy house. [25:05] …a window covered with raindrops interests me more than a photograph of a famous person. Not that a photograph of a famous person can’t be a nice photograph too, but something about the raindrops…

2. Janit's rating of the film In No Great Hurry: 13 Lessons in Life with Saul Leiter

"There's a certain charm in discomfort and disorder, and a pleasant confusion can be sometimes satisfying." Such a heartwarming documentary. What's not to love about stories and life tips from a crazy humble, beautiful, funny person who took honest and gorgeous photographs?

3. Donald Mrkacek's rating of the film In No Great Hurry: 13 Lessons in Life with Saul Leiter

it is not a crime to be humble, thankyou for the no shame my only concern is in the chemicals involved in the chosen medium, photography is toxic weather we want to admit to it or not and any lengthy envolvement in it will be recognized as having serious consequences on the environment, necessary vs popular, thankyou for sharing