1. pinneapplefrenzy's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

2. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

3. stuartdj's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

I found this film to be rather sweet. It's not as much hard work as the first ten minutes suggest; it settles into a modern tale of love and lust.

4. fabiocatapano's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

A nice romantic indie movie (with an incredible low budget 25k) not too cheesy but either too unpredictable. Perfect if you want to watch something easy and funny / romantic.

5. Ruth Gilbert's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Misanthrope seeks misanthrope. Shush to the naysayers, this is a damn good film.

7. Laura Hitchman's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

I liked it till the girl turned up, persevered but she continued to be one of the worst characters I've encountered. Shame as it could have been very different.

8. Konrad Mikinka's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

9. CJG's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Terrible Title. Some very sharp and sometimes sensitive moments. Patchy acting...perhaps due to inconsistent writing in terms of character...perhaps just patchy acting... Sometimes this just felt like a tour around grungy LA, which is a welcome change from the usual. Was torn between two and three stars... I got a bit bored to be honest

10. Superfrog's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Fairly reminiscent of real life. Regrettably.

11. Steve G.'s rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

This is a very bad film. It's the kind of film that I do get why people would <3 it, don't get me wrong. But as soon as that first scene where they met happened, I just wished I'd never renewed my Mubi membership and had stayed blissfully unaware of the existence of this bloody film and watched The Exorcist III instead.

12. Carlo's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

They got the opening right and then there are some moments within, and a certain mood I think they are going for which almost works.. I found it quite predictable and a sort of mish mash of various 1990s indie films. I did quite like the cinematography though and felt that was probably one of the more unique elements. Some of the acting should have been reshot/edited differently, but overall I still enjoyed it..

13. Sonya Gencheva's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Funny, found her quite annoying to begin with. Go with the flow I guess.

14. Tom Gregson's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

15. Natalie Steiner's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Somewhere between a violence-less True Romance and Before Sunrise with a few tender moments and bad acting but nice imagery.

16. Benrhy's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Awww. Quirky and sweet. Very natural and funny too. Loved the two main characters. And yet I reckon I'll have forgotten it tomorrow.

17. ajdehany's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

What is the indie-est film ever made? (Asking for a hipster friend.)

18. Chris Newens's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

A good modern love story. Moving and light on cliche. Just shy of an indie classic!

19. Trevor mallett's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

i really liked this film ,so true to romance ,brings back memorys of my romance ,the ups and down ,loved it mmmm lol .

20. tintinmugshot's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

21. raggiodisole's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Okay really. some of the dubbing was badly out, some of the characterisation was a little inconsistent, but this had sufficient wit and charm

22. Chris Howland-Harris's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Real rom-com for today. Woody Allen meets Lilly Allen. Just have a drink, kick back, and decide if you're glad you're not one of them or you wish you were one of them.

23. somerseson's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss

When I first watched this I would have given it 4 stars, but having re-watched it I think that Scoot McNairy's charm is why I enjoyed the film the first time round. This edges too often into the territory of the 'self-indulgent indie flick'. The supporting cast are a little bit under developed and the dialogue thinks it is better than it is. Could be worse but could be better.

24. Joseph Howe's rating of the film In Search of a Midnight Kiss