1. Dries's rating of the film In the Company of Men

Difficile da classificare e ancor più difficile parlare di commedia ... quello che è certo è che questo è un film bastardissimo, amaro e orribilmente reale come pochi, seppur impeccabile sotto tanti aspetti è un film che difficilmente si ha voglia di rivedere

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film In the Company of Men

Utterly brutal. You could call it a horror film. Of course this stuff happens, it's just that we're usually too polite to mention it. This is sociopathic behaviour, and this is why they end up as CEOs. Let's fall in love? No. "Let's hurt somebody."

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film In the Company of Men

Una lectura sobre el resentimiento de género. Un par de hombres, desde su personalidad emocional, depuran sus dolencias hacia una mujer. "En compañía de hombres" muestra por un lado la fragilidad de uno y la perversión de otro. Lo atractivo del fime de Labute es por momentos parecemos contemplar un romance real. Todo, sin embargo, es un evento enfermizo o canalla. Está también su modo narrativo secuencial dialéctico.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film In the Company of Men

Two men decide to fuck with a deaf woman, for different reasons. It's pretty good.

5. Jim Fear's rating of the film In the Company of Men

Typical corporate yuppie a-holes being misogynistic. Great fun.

6. Bogdan Liviu's rating of the film In the Company of Men

You know why I'm still chipper, big grin on my face, Howie? Because I realized something. I figured this out a month ago. I came home and Suzanne was gone. Left me a futon and my poster of 'American Gigolo.' Bitch even took the frame off it. I'm standing there, no note, nothing. You know? And it comes to me... the truth. I don't give a shit, not about anybody. A family member, a job, none of it. I couldn't care less.

7. Diogo Pires's rating of the film In the Company of Men

"A good movie that you will probably not enjoy watching." This movie is quite disturbing. I ended the movie feeling bad for almost everyone. 3.5

8. Mtume Gant's rating of the film In the Company of Men

The movie that made me realize I never want to work in an office

9. film_lies101's rating of the film In the Company of Men

10. Buddy Love's rating of the film In the Company of Men

I have to give it five stars for being one of the most disturbing movies I have ever seen.

11. orangey's rating of the film In the Company of Men

preaching to the choir film making: corporate dudes are the worst kind of jerks. Rally I had no idea ? Women can feel good knowing men are monsters. men for not being the guys in the film and critics for defending something so politically incorrect. Without anyone learning anything new.

12. sandracine's rating of the film In the Company of Men

Aaron Eckhart is so good at being a jerk. Maybe one could learn how NOT to act once they begin working in the "real world" Bad behaviour has a tendency to come back and bite you in the ass.

13. sapta's rating of the film In the Company of Men

14. lukewarneke's rating of the film In the Company of Men

One of the darkest movies I've seen.

15. Abdul Malik's rating of the film In the Company of Men

It really had that classic Neil "Before-I-made-the-Wicker-Man" Labute flavour.

16. Marcus WP's rating of the film In the Company of Men

"she's got one of those voice, ya' know? yeah, like a...like a dolphin""

17. Nosada's rating of the film In the Company of Men

Great, just ignore the flaws.

18. Phil Worfel's rating of the film In the Company of Men

Evil and delightful. Made me want to castrate myself though. Hmm.