1. mubianer's rating of the film In the Cut

4.5. It got bad reviews when it came out, but is now being re-discovered. It is similar to American 70's films. Watched it with Jane Campion attending, a humble and interesting woman to listen to.

2. Sarika Joglekar's rating of the film In the Cut

not just what it appears to be. does subjectivity in a whole new light. frightening and erotic as hell.

3. liberte la nuit's rating of the film In the Cut

seriously wowed by this. must be one of the great films about heterosexuality

4. FISCHER's rating of the film In the Cut

Premier film américain d'une grande réalisatrice australienne, qui nous propose en toute quiétude et simplicité, une oeuvre hautement désastreuse ! www.cinefiches.com

5. Justin Senkbile's rating of the film In the Cut

This is a totally unique movie

6. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film In the Cut

7. grotescsetorg's rating of the film In the Cut

8. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film In the Cut

As a Jane Campion fan I was weary of this maligned entry in her canon but I had no reason to do so. Only she could take the basic template of an erotic thriller and transform it into a brilliantly unnerving study on the violence of repressed desires as seen through the prism of impressionistic abstraction and moments of sheer kitsch indulgence. Beebe has never shot a more beautiful film. Great soundscape as well.

9. Ghostman's rating of the film In the Cut

Astonishing. My first Jane Campion film and it's a stunner. Meg Ryan gives her best performance. Mark Ruffalo is sleazily and sordid as the detective. A great character study that covers misogyny, sex, social expectation, trust, and obsession than a conventional thriller; foregoing the traditional tropes and suspense of the genre to find the fullest expression of its themes. Supremely underrated a major achievement

10. etilen's rating of the film In the Cut

You know what your problem is? You're fucking exhausting. Fuck this, you know, I was doing just fine before I met you, just fine.

11. revelintheview's rating of the film In the Cut

12. flamingo jones's rating of the film In the Cut

I couldn't finish this. A boring, irregular thriller that fails to thrill.

13. DorkHeimer's rating of the film In the Cut

14. Sylvia Batycka's rating of the film In the Cut

Fantastic Meg Ryan, so much more interesting then her usuals! Intriguing plot, non - obvious characters and some really convincing hot scenes.

15. zoe's rating of the film In the Cut

I love this film, its beautiful and always inspires me

16. film_lies101's rating of the film In the Cut

You would think a film based on a trashy novel supermarket novel directed by Jane Campion should at least be a bit interesting. It is not. Just incredibly boring

17. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film In the Cut

The film's shifty, soft-focus style of camerawork and editing is actually very interesting and effective in immediately establishing an atmosphere of dread. Unfortunately, the plot is pretty typical B-grade formula material. Great style and solid performances, but the story doesn't seem to live up to the filmmaker's pretensions.

18. Anna's rating of the film In the Cut

19. Nikola's rating of the film In the Cut

So underrated - the thriller part always takes me for a ride and the sexuality is amazingly shot - dark, dangerous, true-to-life... And of course, great performances all around, Meg Ryan and Mark Ruffalo nailed it!

20. S. Singh's rating of the film In the Cut

Fantastic movie, has such powerful cinematography that captivate the screen. Ruffalo and Ryan likewise are super. I must watch more Jane Campion films.

21. Drew.'s rating of the film In the Cut

This film is so underrated! As is Campion, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite filmmakers!