1. captainfez's rating of the film In the Electric Mist

Almost two hours of TLJ being pissed off down south. Good job, France.

2. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film In the Electric Mist

This movie swept me away by surprise. I was skeptical at first because of too much information being thrown plus the dream sequences and film noir voiceover because you are afraid it won't be resolved properly, but it does.

3. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film In the Electric Mist

Felt like a movie I would be dying to see if it was 1996 and I somehow convinced my parents to let me see it despite my failing grade in that class with the letters that mean money or whatever. The one with the graph paper and the shitty gameboy that only played Snake and Tetris. Wait shit, was that math? Oh man that was math. I should have paid attention. Well anyways, this movie gets dolphin stars, it's that good.

4. Dave's rating of the film In the Electric Mist

I liked it. It does at times feel a bit like a made-for-TV movie, but it maintains an almost palpable undercurrent of foreboding, which raises it above the TV-movie level. A solid 3/5 for me.

5. Comadozer's rating of the film In the Electric Mist

It presents like the whittled down version of what was going to be a terrific television series, similar to Mulholland Drive. But I enjoy this film and am particularly intrigued by the distinct world it creates, playing with phantoms as characters and uncertain mental subjectivity.

6. chasemiddaugh's rating of the film In the Electric Mist

the editors of this film should be ashamed. A very good film is hiding under the edits somewhere. The "Director's Cut" is only ten minutes longer, so I imagine the fault lies in multiple hands.