1. Maar's rating of the film In the House

2. wiwitaek's rating of the film In the House

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film In the House

Claude is a charming Scheherazade with a touch of the sociopath. I just didn't believe it all. For me it had touches of that Hollywood wish-fulfillment crap I hate so much. The story and the ending just didn't live up to the praise the teacher was giving it.

4. Maria Pia's rating of the film In the House

5. emanuela's rating of the film In the House

I want mr. Luchini as teacher.

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film In the House

I love how "Dans La Maison" appears to have a light atmosphere but, deep down, it is a lot more darker than it shows. Even though labeled as a comedy, I could only see a troubled, wicked young mind, a teacher who inevitably gives into his student's fantasy and dark clouds surrounding all of the characters.

7. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film In the House

8. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film In the House

9. lepetitjermey's rating of the film In the House

quelques choix douteux mais captivant

10. Finbar Somers's rating of the film In the House

This had so much potential to be a great film but completely fell apart in the climax - Ozon gives into all the cliches he spent the rest of the film trying to subvert!?!?

11. Chris's rating of the film In the House

Interesting but never really seems to go anywhere

12. NCMBianchi's rating of the film In the House

This might be one of those movies that most deeply influence you the first time you watch it, other than any following once. Still, this is how movies should elicit emotional responses, therefore I believe that the few flaws and weaker parts of the movies aren't enough to condemn a movie otherwise pleasant.

13. Diderot's rating of the film In the House

Ernst Umhauer has a remarkable screen presence as an erotically charged high school writer in this enthralling meta-fiction.

14. paxy's rating of the film In the House

15. RoRoRoro's rating of the film In the House

16. Samuel Donath's rating of the film In the House

This film makes me worry that Francois Ozon is slipping. This is disappointing. Interesting plot, but it fails to impress. I even watched it twice to give it another shot, but still.....eh.

17. narcekirdegi's rating of the film In the House

a classic ozon, but from a new perspective.. another step for his career. what would you do if someone tells his story only to you? would his dreams come true by you? not real, but real.

18. Soner Sezer's rating of the film In the House

François Ozon'dan "Yaratıcı Yazarlık Dersleri" Creative Writing Lessons from François Ozon

19. Bekir Tonga's rating of the film In the House

20. Murat Erdem's rating of the film In the House

Geçen yıl izlemiştim filmi. Yine yılın en iyi filmi listelerindeydi bu film de. Gerçekten sürükleyici ve insanı içine alıyor ama aradan çok değil bir yıl gibi kısa bir zaman geçince de insanın zihninde çok fazla bir iz bırakmıyor. Günümüzün görsel, kurgusal şovlarından biri kısacası. Hadi bir tık üstü diyelim. 3.5/5

21. Ali Güvendik's rating of the film In the House

22. Giuseppe Rigaglia's rating of the film In the House

23. smndvdcl's rating of the film In the House

A Machiavellian genius of a pupil causes all sorts of suburban trouble in an Ozon film that finds its controversial groove, and is fluent in meta-cognitive narrative construction to the point that he starts to show off a little bit. His knowingness is both the film's blessing and curse.

24. camille's rating of the film In the House