1. camille's rating of the film In the House

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film In the House

An ode to the endless possibilities of the ordinary life. Ozon finally made something as exciting as Swimming Pool. Not the least organic, but still almost perfect.

3. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film In the House

yine iç içe geçmiş yaşamların birer hikâyesi... labirent etkisi.

4. Mariana Branco's rating of the film In the House

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film In the House

Normal life can be the most fascinating drama

6. Joana Margarida's rating of the film In the House

"A última fila é aquela de onde se vê todos os outros sem se ser visto. " Juan Mayorga

7. may's rating of the film In the House

Somehow, I wish I liked this less. Three stars instead of four, just to prove something to myself.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film In the House

Masterful drama/thriller/comedy whatever. The plot is pretty nifty and manages to blend the mundane, the absurd and the disturbing parts of the story nicely. The characters are interesting but somwhat shallow and could have been explored more to greater effect. Still I really enjoy when euro filmmakers play with Hollywood-esque conventions to make these "almost-kind-of-thrillers".

9. Tiagojeff's rating of the film In the House

10. ䷀'s rating of the film In the House

Irritating...did not finnish it.

11. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film In the House

Ottima e divertente la prima parte, si avverte il potere della storia e dell'immaginazione di Claude. Nella seconda il ritmo cala, la storia si fa leggermente patetica e nel finale sbarella completamente. Un peccato. Rimane sicuramente un bel film ma fin troppo ricamato.

12. Igor Ramos's rating of the film In the House

It had a weird tone: sometimes it felt like a drama, then a satire, then almost a thriller... But never properly filling the requirements of a cohesive style. The plot was ok, the dynamic between student and teacher had some nice moments about it, and so did the voyeuristic approach to this mid-class family. However, to me, it was never thrilling or engaging enough as I kept on waiting for something big to happen...

13. Pymo's rating of the film In the House

Inside your life, there is me. Uninvited,

14. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film In the House

A few turn of events were a bit strained for my taste, however the film showed a beneficial funny side, having the ability to provoke us with its inventiveness and bitter end. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-house-2012.html

15. amicinema's rating of the film In the House

Ne parliamo qui: http://www.amicinema.it/2013/05/nelle-casa/

16. msmichel's rating of the film In the House

Actually felt this was a lesser Ozon with a predictable outcome though it was often fun to watch. Script by Mayorga and Ozon is all about various levels of obsession and voyeurism. Whether it be the major characters obsession with infiltrating a family or living vicariously through youth; or with the supporting characters with china or remodelling. The young writer is a loathsome character but so then is his teacher.

17. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film In the House

I am not a massive fan of Director F. Ozon as his films often leave you with a taste of wet cigarette in the mouth, a slightly unpleasant feeling. What starts like a fun situation in a French high school with a literature teacher discovering a talented student quickly turns into the creepy story of a teenager trying to creep into people's houses and lives. I found some of the situations a bit too unrealistic...

18. arlinda's rating of the film In the House

Well, the trouble with the conceit of putting a character you freely admit to being a bad writer in charge of the narrative is that you end up with, you guessed it, a poorly ploted story. And if desire is to be the driving motivator behind this mess of implausibility, I could not detect a single genuine drop here. The one thing I did enjoy was Fabrice Luchini sly, comic ways.

19. T. J. Harman's rating of the film In the House

I like his human dramas more but Ozon is a master had f'ed up pysch thriller and this is on par with SWIMMING POOL in that regard.

20. Juan Valero's rating of the film In the House

Pudo llegar a ser excelente, pero el final es demasiado apresurado.

21. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film In the House

★★★ for the perfect ending, there is always room for a ruined life.

22. The Future Mr. Gitts's rating of the film In the House

Certainly entertaining and occasionally provocative, but too much meta cleverness without requiring the viewer's emotional investment. From a storytelling perspective, it seems problematic to have the teacher's critical ethical decision occur in the first act.

23. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film In the House

Bello il primo tempo: con un bel ritmo e una storia divertente che cala drasticamente nella seconda parte, per scadere nella morale. Ne ha fatti di migliori

24. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film In the House

A brilliant twist on the home invasion genre, which the French do really well.