1. RoRoRoro's rating of the film In the House

2. Samuel Donath's rating of the film In the House

This film makes me worry that Francois Ozon is slipping. This is disappointing. Interesting plot, but it fails to impress. I even watched it twice to give it another shot, but still.....eh.

3. narcekirdegi's rating of the film In the House

a classic ozon, but from a new perspective.. another step for his career. what would you do if someone tells his story only to you? would his dreams come true by you? not real, but real.

4. Soner Sezer's rating of the film In the House

François Ozon'dan "Yaratıcı Yazarlık Dersleri" Creative Writing Lessons from François Ozon

5. Bekir Tonga's rating of the film In the House

6. Murat Erdem's rating of the film In the House

Geçen yıl izlemiştim filmi. Yine yılın en iyi filmi listelerindeydi bu film de. Gerçekten sürükleyici ve insanı içine alıyor ama aradan çok değil bir yıl gibi kısa bir zaman geçince de insanın zihninde çok fazla bir iz bırakmıyor. Günümüzün görsel, kurgusal şovlarından biri kısacası. Hadi bir tık üstü diyelim. 3.5/5

7. Ali Güvendik's rating of the film In the House

8. Giuseppe Rigaglia's rating of the film In the House

9. smndvdcl's rating of the film In the House

A Machiavellian genius of a pupil causes all sorts of suburban trouble in an Ozon film that finds its controversial groove, and is fluent in meta-cognitive narrative construction to the point that he starts to show off a little bit. His knowingness is both the film's blessing and curse.

10. camille's rating of the film In the House

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film In the House

An ode to the endless possibilities of the ordinary life. Ozon finally made something as exciting as Swimming Pool. Not the least organic, but still almost perfect.

12. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film In the House

yine iç içe geçmiş yaşamların birer hikâyesi... labirent etkisi.

13. Mariana Branco's rating of the film In the House

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film In the House

Normal life can be the most fascinating drama

15. Joana Margarida's rating of the film In the House

"A última fila é aquela de onde se vê todos os outros sem se ser visto. " Juan Mayorga

16. may's rating of the film In the House

Somehow, I wish I liked this less. Three stars instead of four, just to prove something to myself.

17. Palmat's rating of the film In the House

Masterful drama/thriller/comedy whatever. The plot is pretty nifty and manages to blend the mundane, the absurd and the disturbing parts of the story nicely. The characters are interesting but somwhat shallow and could have been explored more to greater effect. Still I really enjoy when euro filmmakers play with Hollywood-esque conventions to make these "almost-kind-of-thrillers".

18. Tiagojeff's rating of the film In the House

19. ䷀'s rating of the film In the House

Irritating...did not finnish it.

20. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film In the House

Ottima e divertente la prima parte, si avverte il potere della storia e dell'immaginazione di Claude. Nella seconda il ritmo cala, la storia si fa leggermente patetica e nel finale sbarella completamente. Un peccato. Rimane sicuramente un bel film ma fin troppo ricamato.

21. ig_____or's rating of the film In the House

It had a weird tone: sometimes it felt like a drama, then a satire, then almost a thriller... But never properly filling the requirements of a cohesive style. The plot was ok, the dynamic between student and teacher had some nice moments about it, and so did the voyeuristic approach to this mid-class family. However, to me, it was never thrilling or engaging enough as I kept on waiting for something big to happen...

22. Pymo's rating of the film In the House

Inside your life, there is me. Uninvited,

23. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film In the House

A few turn of events were a bit strained for my taste, however the film showed a beneficial funny side, having the ability to provoke us with its inventiveness and bitter end. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-house-2012.html

24. amicinema's rating of the film In the House